Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 03:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    I still think ya'll should be careful with over editing, someone might skip over ANOTHER "Am I pregnant" but click on something about strange discharge. Lots of women who haven't been pregnant before have had yeast infections or BV and can help with such things. Just a thought.
    Okay, okay. Good thought. Will tweak it again. It's sounding a lot like the ubiquitous "am I pregnant."
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 04:28 PM
    It's a fine line eh? Now just to find the happy medium.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 04:30 PM
    It's a fine line eh? Now just to find the happy medium.
    The happy medium can be found over on the paranormal threads. Eh ?

<-- is running very very fast
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 04:32 PM
    Not the happy medium, but get past the happy men who are somewhat squeamish...

How about this -- "Could these discharges of blood and mucus be signs of pregnancy?"
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    The happy medium can be found over on the paranormal threads. eh ?

<-- is running very very fast
    I'm chasing just a bit faster than you're running. :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 04:40 PM
    And I'm eating jelly beans watching Alty chase Dad.
    Dogs Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 04:44 PM
    LOL! That sounds good WG.

Now you have two angry cannucks on yer bum Dad, well one German Cannuck and one Hinze 57!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 04:45 PM
    Some people are so squeamish. I see blood and mucous then go eat lunch.
    Pets Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 04:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Some people are so squeamish. I see blood and mucous then go eat lunch.
    I can handle blood and mucous, but it depends on where it's coming from. If it's mucous out of the nose (a kid sneezes and a big string of snot hangs out of his nose), I will puke. In fact, when we watch America funniest videos, and they show a kid that sneezes, I can't look. I'd rather watch someone being cut open then see that.
    Dogs Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 04:50 PM
    I'm a gagger.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 04:53 PM
    I'm a gagger.

No comment ;)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 04:55 PM
    I worked in Physical Therapy for two years after I left teaching. The floor nurses would give the patients laxatives in the evening, and first thing after breakfast we would bring them to the PT department for their morning exercises. Guess what we spent a lot of time doing before lunch...
    Dogs Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 04:59 PM
    Lol tsk tsk Dad...

I can stick my fingers in a dogs butt and express anal glands, I can stick my hand in an open incision in a cats stomach and pull out the pancreas, but show me (human) mucus or poo poo and I'm no good. There were times when I was weak changing Emily's diapers.
    Pets Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 05:07 PM
    Lol tsk tsk Dad....

I can stick my fingers in a dogs butt and express anal glands, I can stick my hand in an open incision in a cats stomach and pull out the pancreas, but show me (human) mucus or poo poo and I'm no good. There were times when I was weak changing Emily's diapers.
    Hey! I have to eat soon! Stop that!
    Pets Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 05:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    No comment ;)
    LMAO! Dad! I've never seen this side of you. It's intriguing. :)
    Pets Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 05:13 PM
    The worst experience I've ever had, and it wasn't even me, it was me by association, was the dog poo baby diapers episode.

Let me explain.

Jared was a baby. He wore diapers. I would throw the dirty ones into a diaper pail, and then every day at the end of the day I'd put them in a big trash bag and take them outside.

Well, one of those days Rod decided to use the same trash bag, that already contained dirty diapers, and do some dog poo pickup in the backyard. He filled the bag 3/4 of the way, and it started raining. So he put the bag on the side of the house with the intention of finishing up the next day. Well it rained for a week, and by the time it stopped, Rod had forgotten about the bag.

A few months later (yes, months!) Rod was doing some yard work, walked by the bag that was on the side of the house, and thought "hmmm, what is that? I should throw it out".

He picked it up and caught a whiff. I was inside at the time. He came in, white as a sheet, walked right by me and went to the bathroom to puke.

Apparently the bag had changed color. The bottom half had turned black, but the top part was still the original green color. It was that bad.

He begged me to take it and put it in another garbage bag to put it on the curb. No way bud! Not for millions!

I never had to smell it, but I can imagine. Not much makes Rod sick, and his sense of smell sucks. If he got sick from it, I probably would have died.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 12, 2012, 02:01 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/home-b...ml#post3082638

Can you take a look and help me out?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 13, 2012, 06:40 AM
    Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since I 've checked in and was not too surprised to find yet another new skin. This one seems OK but I haven't checked it out in any detail (not that it matters it is the people that make this site special and I have missed you all.)

Since I last posted I have moved three times, taken several long road trips and was seriously questioning my sanity. I could not rationalize the death of a pet being so profound.

After a week of locking myself in my apartment and crying like a little girl , I realized that since the day I got him we had been together 24 7 until the day I had to put him to sleep.
    I loved that little dog more than I even realized.

But since I have decided to rejoin the insanity of everyday life I thought that this is the place to start and these are the people who will understand it helps to get it off your chest . And it has.

I will be checking in more as I get more time. I have a lot of loose ends to tie up . That seems to happen when you blow off responsibility for a few months.

It will be nice to be back.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 13, 2012, 07:44 AM
    Martin, welcome back. It's really good to see you. :)

The new skin is a compromise between Go and Light. It is working a lot better than Go ever did. This time they seem to be listening to us about making it more user friendly for most people. If you have any thoughts on it (especially after trying it out for a day or three), there is thread for feed-back.

If you need to share, you know we are here for you. :)

If you need a laugh, we're good at that too.;)
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2012, 03:24 PM
    There's a little 10 year old on the boards, she's not being mean but handing out advice with all her years of experience! just a heads up if anyone she's her on the adult boards.. username- Balarasara

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too old to realize I'm bisexual? [ 5 Answers ]

The first time I was attracted to a girl, I was 21. But I had a very sweet boyfriend and thought that relationship would last forever. I wanted to be faithfull so I didn't do anything. I did tell my boyfriend I could be attracted to women and he didn't mind. When we broke up, I didn't want to meet...

I tried 2 get her 2 realize how much I like her [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out how 2 explain my problem so here's the conversation someone please explain to me how I can fix this problem: (she wasn't answering my phone calls and its been about a week since she did so I said this because I seriously thought she didn't like me but I realized it was...

How do you make your ex realize what he had? [ 14 Answers ]

My ex and I dated for 5 months. Everything was going GREAT, until a couple weeks ago. He wasn't acting like himself. I went over his house one night, and he told me things weren't working out and that he didn't want to be with me. I knew something was wrong, so I asked him why? He told me it was...

I realize some of you might think I am terrible for even asking this [ 3 Answers ]

But I will ask anyway. Money is tight and podiatrist is expensive. My son has an ingrown toenail. I'm pretty sure it's infected. We have been soaking in epsom salt, letting it dry then applying neosporin with bandaid. He is not having pain. I worked at a podiatrist office so I know how...

How to realize him that I love him [ 6 Answers ]

I am in a relationship from past 2 years. We have decided that we will have a no emotion relationship. Mean there will be no place for emotion and love in our relation. Now he want over this relation. He will be no more in in my life. I started love him before sometime. But I am unable to say...

View more questions Search