Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 07:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick View Post
    Hello, hello!

So, can't stay and chat tonight, but just wanted to pop my head in and say HEY! :)

Love you all! Can't wait to catch up! It's been waaaaay too long!

Chicky out... for the evening! I'll be back!
    HI HC... hows everything and hubby? :)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2012, 07:10 PM
    Hello Alty:

Sure wish I knew who started that toaster thing...

excon
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2012, 07:11 PM
    Ok, one post :)

Hubby is good. We're doing amazingly well. Quite busy these days with jobs, theatre stuff, and preparing to spend a month in China (yes, CHINA!), but life is good. No complaints here! :)

Night Stringer... I've missed you all!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Huh?

Fang? I am drawing many pictures mentally presently; piranha?
    LMAO! Rod named him. Truth is, if it were up to Rod, Jared would have been named Fang. Because that wasn't an option, at least for me, I got Rod a fish, which we named Fang. Fang isn't even an inch long, he's a bottom feeder. In short, he eats the poo that Goldie the goldfish is famous for. ;)
    Pets Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 07:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick View Post
    Hello, hello!

So, can't stay and chat tonight, but just wanted to pop my head in and say HEY! :)

Love you all! Can't wait to catch up! It's been waaaaay too long!

Chicky out... for the evening! I'll be back!
    Chicky is in the house! Chicky! OMG! Talk about going old school. You're the first one that I really chatted with on this site. You're a huge part of the reason that I stayed on this site. We sure knew how to work it back then. I can't believe it's been over 4 years!

You better do more than pop your head in. You better stick around my dear. I miss you!
    Pets Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello Alty:

Sure wish I knew who started that toaster thing...

excon
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't me, but my memory isn't what it used to be. In other words, I could be to blame, but... since he hasn't popped in to say otherwise, I'll blame Ben. Ya, I went there. :)

You know me, I'm pretty good at stirring the poo, so to speak.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 09:12 PM
    Wooooo Hoooo! I finally made it! Busy busy busy here at work tonight. I finally just got a break. Well, breaks about over got to go check on my patient.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2012, 09:17 PM
    Was going to add some pictures, but every single one of them keep failing on me.

Going to join in. Hope all is well with everyone. Popping in to say hello to everyone.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 09:49 PM
    See, I always want to add pictures, but I have to find a URL or whatever to do it, and I'm just too lazy to figure it all out. If you want a picture of the baby, get Alty to do it. I sent her a bajillion pictures.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2012, 12:45 AM
    Hey all, its like an old school reunion here!

Just saying hey and heading to work, hope everyone is well and keeping their heads above water.
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2012, 12:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    You're the first one that I really chatted with on this site. You're a huge part of the reason that I stayed on this site.
    Alty, this is what you were to me.

Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    hope everyone is well
    And Red, you were the one who always said things would get better. It's so nice to see you here. I'm getting all sentimental. :) I have some big (little) news to share with you.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 21, 2012, 04:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCanada76 View Post
    Was going to add some pictures, but every single one of them keep failing on me.

Going to join in. Hope all is well with everyone. Popping in to say hello to everyone.
    Hint: Depending on the picture format (jpg, gif, bmp etc) you may have to resize it to fit the pages. When you go to post your attatchment then check the limit format of your pictures and work within those numbers.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 21, 2012, 04:29 AM
    Not trying to bring a negative tone here but I for one can't wait until all these changes are done and over with on the site. Im seeing bruised egos and tensions arising through the changes being made. I hope we can all get back to our comfort zone soon and enjoy the site to its fullest.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Mar 21, 2012, 04:48 AM
    I thought I marked my spot last night, I made some reference to a dog joke. Meh, anyway I'm hereeee! Now the party can begin!
    Dogs Expert

Mar 21, 2012, 04:52 AM
    Don't be such a debbie downer Dad! :p
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2012, 04:56 AM
    I'm here... Now where's my damn toaster.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2012, 04:59 AM
    I want a Gizmo... but I think my OH may kill me. We are already over our quota for dogs.
    Dogs Expert

Mar 21, 2012, 05:27 AM
    Fischer just got stuck my a porcupine at 7 am this morning. It was a great wake up call. I was thinking about another dog, not anymore.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Mar 21, 2012, 05:34 AM
    We need to remember why we stayed to begin with
    What? No toaster?

I guess I'll stick around for the "feel" of the site.
    I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here.
    I am going to start with my love and joy in the world... Gizmo!
    He is really cute Cliff.
    My boyfriend and I just got back from Savannah, my little dog traveled with us.
    Once he referred to her as a chick magnet. Glad I tagged along.
    She does lots of things with us, camping, fishing, at 10 pounds she's travel size.
    Our pets bring so much to our lives

Alty I have a really cute story about her and mice, won't type it all, but it ended at 2 in the morning with a glue trap, a cotton glove and a poodle mix all stuck to my head.
    I would have loaned her out to you but I would have missed her so.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 21, 2012, 05:51 AM
    Yes, he's cute Cliff, but I'm not into small dogs... the bigger the better!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too old to realize I'm bisexual? [ 5 Answers ]

The first time I was attracted to a girl, I was 21. But I had a very sweet boyfriend and thought that relationship would last forever. I wanted to be faithfull so I didn't do anything. I did tell my boyfriend I could be attracted to women and he didn't mind. When we broke up, I didn't want to meet...

I tried 2 get her 2 realize how much I like her [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out how 2 explain my problem so here's the conversation someone please explain to me how I can fix this problem: (she wasn't answering my phone calls and its been about a week since she did so I said this because I seriously thought she didn't like me but I realized it was...

How do you make your ex realize what he had? [ 14 Answers ]

My ex and I dated for 5 months. Everything was going GREAT, until a couple weeks ago. He wasn't acting like himself. I went over his house one night, and he told me things weren't working out and that he didn't want to be with me. I knew something was wrong, so I asked him why? He told me it was...

I realize some of you might think I am terrible for even asking this [ 3 Answers ]

But I will ask anyway. Money is tight and podiatrist is expensive. My son has an ingrown toenail. I'm pretty sure it's infected. We have been soaking in epsom salt, letting it dry then applying neosporin with bandaid. He is not having pain. I worked at a podiatrist office so I know how...

How to realize him that I love him [ 6 Answers ]

I am in a relationship from past 2 years. We have decided that we will have a no emotion relationship. Mean there will be no place for emotion and love in our relation. Now he want over this relation. He will be no more in in my life. I started love him before sometime. But I am unable to say...

View more questions Search