Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2012, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rpray2007 View Post
    Alty & Alkali:

It's the same in vGO - you go into Advanced and click on the Attachment link.

vGO has tried to be closer to Light V2 as much as possible with some of a coolness of GO. Its what I'd like to think is the best of both.

<Hey - put those rotten tomatoes down!>
    The tomatoes are for the sauce I'm making. Really!

::tries to look innocent::

:)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 26, 2012, 07:21 PM
    I'll be back later hopefully. Time to go have a baby!
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2012, 07:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I'll be back later hopefully. Time to go have a baby!
    J, you may want to be more specific about that. ;)

Ttfn. :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 26, 2012, 07:56 PM
    Ummm, well I'm beyond child bearing years, so...

Yeah, I guess I should have reworded that. :p
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2012, 08:34 AM
    LOL.
    Thought I'd share this link... mainly because it makes me feel reaaaaallly good that I am not this guy... and because it makes me laugh hysterically... am I horrible?

Medical marijuana delivery man attacked by ninjas - AP State Wire News - The Sacramento Bee
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2012, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alkalineangel View Post
    LOL.
    Thought I'd share this link....mainly because it makes me feel reaaaaallly good that I am not this guy...and because it makes me laugh hysterically...am I horrible?

Medical marijuana delivery man attacked by ninjas - AP State Wire News - The Sacramento Bee
    Lol what the heck hahaha
    Pets Expert

Mar 27, 2012, 03:05 PM
    Hi all.

So I'm ticked.

My kids are on spring break this week. I had yesterday off, and my boss booked me off for this Friday too. The schedule was put up last week, and when I was in last Friday I checked it again, and then made plans for Friday because I was booked off, and the kids aren't in school right now.

I was excited.

Well, today I come in, and they decided to book me for Friday. Worse, because they know that the kids are on spring break, the booked from 9-5 instead of my normal 9-3. Now I not only have to change the plans I made, but I have to work an extra 2 hours from my normal shift.

I'm ticked off! I want to spend some time with my kids! :(
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 27, 2012, 03:07 PM
    Think of the money and the lino.
    Pets Expert

Mar 27, 2012, 03:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Think of the money and the lino.
    LOL! Well the money is always handy, but one day of work will hardly put a dent in buying new lino. I work retail. It's not a fortune. I sometimes think I spend more money on gas just getting to work than I actually make while I'm there. ;)
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2012, 07:14 PM
    That sucks! Can you not speak with your manager about it?
    Pets Expert

Mar 27, 2012, 07:16 PM
    that sucks!! can you not speak with your manager about it?
    I'd rather poke a skunk than talk to my manager. ;)
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2012, 07:17 PM
    LOL well there is one right outside my door, should you feel like a good spray... it almost tagged me as I came in from the grocery.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 27, 2012, 07:18 PM
    Can you throw a skunk at your manager?
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2012, 07:21 PM
    YES! It's like paintball... but I would have a lot more fun watching it.
    Pets Expert

Mar 27, 2012, 07:21 PM
    LOL well there is one right outside my door, should you feel like a good spray...it almost tagged me as I came in from the grocery.
    Yikes.

Here's a very sad thing, and I wish it weren't true, and can't even begin to express (on the internet) how bad it really is. But, the skunk spray likely smells 10 times better than my manager. I've puked because of her stench. I've actually vomited.

She bathes around once a month, less if she thinks it's not needed. Her smell goes beyond the norm. Keep in mind that I've smelled decomposing bodies. I'd prefer that to her. Her smell is beyond description.

I prefer the skunk. Compared to her a skunk is perfume.
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2012, 07:23 PM
    Eau de pepe le pew ;)
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2012, 07:23 PM
    YAY! Can I brag?

Axel learned "bed" today!! Sure he does it only half the time-- it's only day 1 but HURRAH! He goes to bed on command (when it clicks into his brain what it is I want him to do).

Oh and also happy news! His fear is seriously gone! I took him out to the park after school and he was running around with my daughter and digging holes in the sand and greeting people and playing with children (no nipping at all or trying to herd lol). He also played with another puppy.

I'm so happy he's now a well balanced dog. I didn't see him cower or urinate himself once-- there were loud noises (there was construction going when we walked home), "scary" men, cars & motorcycles, big dogs walking by, and buses!

He was happy happy to be walking (loose leash too!). I'm so darn happy. I love my boy :)
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2012, 07:27 PM
    Aw! Such great news! I love furry babies! Keep it up, he will pick it all up so fast!
    Pets Expert

Mar 27, 2012, 07:28 PM
    That's wonderful Muddy. Keep up the good work. And keep the pictures coming too! :)
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2012, 07:29 PM
    Teehee I will and thanks!

How are you guys doing tonight?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too old to realize I'm bisexual? [ 5 Answers ]

The first time I was attracted to a girl, I was 21. But I had a very sweet boyfriend and thought that relationship would last forever. I wanted to be faithfull so I didn't do anything. I did tell my boyfriend I could be attracted to women and he didn't mind. When we broke up, I didn't want to meet...

I tried 2 get her 2 realize how much I like her [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out how 2 explain my problem so here's the conversation someone please explain to me how I can fix this problem: (she wasn't answering my phone calls and its been about a week since she did so I said this because I seriously thought she didn't like me but I realized it was...

How do you make your ex realize what he had? [ 14 Answers ]

My ex and I dated for 5 months. Everything was going GREAT, until a couple weeks ago. He wasn't acting like himself. I went over his house one night, and he told me things weren't working out and that he didn't want to be with me. I knew something was wrong, so I asked him why? He told me it was...

I realize some of you might think I am terrible for even asking this [ 3 Answers ]

But I will ask anyway. Money is tight and podiatrist is expensive. My son has an ingrown toenail. I'm pretty sure it's infected. We have been soaking in epsom salt, letting it dry then applying neosporin with bandaid. He is not having pain. I worked at a podiatrist office so I know how...

How to realize him that I love him [ 6 Answers ]

I am in a relationship from past 2 years. We have decided that we will have a no emotion relationship. Mean there will be no place for emotion and love in our relation. Now he want over this relation. He will be no more in in my life. I started love him before sometime. But I am unable to say...

View more questions Search