Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2012, 01:39 PM
    I never had luck with fish... or cats. Finches and Dogs I'm good at... and kids...

NEVER give me a houseplant though... I murder them every time. :/
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2012, 02:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    Muddy, she is beautiful. I can't believe how much she has grown.

It sounds like she has your intelligence as well as your looks. :)

You're doing a great job.

We do have the thread for pet pictures if anyone is interested: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/lounge...ts-416334.html
    Oooh thank-you thank you.

AND yeah I'm interested!!
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2012, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alkalineangel View Post
    I never had luck with fish....or cats. Finches and Dogs I'm good at....and kids...

NEVER give me a houseplant though.....I murder them everytime. :/
    HAHA I can relate with the plants! I always kill them. Simple things those things but I always find a way to kill 'em!
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2012, 02:44 PM
    I can landscape like a champ, but if I pot a plant, it's basically a death sentence. The even the hosta shudder when I move a pot in their direction... and they are virtually indestructible.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 26, 2012, 03:15 PM
    I kill cacti and ivy... and have kept an African Violet and an orchid alive for a few years now. I don't get it.
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2012, 03:21 PM
    I had an African Violet for the longest time, Synn! But it was sealed in a terrarium, and I didn't really have to do anything but look at it, and make sure it was near natural light...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2012, 03:22 PM
    I'm the exact opposite. I can keep any potted plant alive. In fact, many people have given me plants that they thought were dead, and they've come back to life under my care.

But, ask me to plant something outside and it's inevitable that it will die.

Muddy, Axel is adorable. I see some german shepherd in him. Are you sure about his breeds? ;)

R sure has grown. Wasn't she a baby just a while ago?
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2012, 03:42 PM
    Belgian Malinois are almost identical to German Shepherds!

R sure has grown--- and quickly too :( I wish she was still a baby (at times) but her independence is something I truly enjoy :P
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2012, 03:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    Belgian Malinois are almost identical to German Shepherds!

R sure has grown--- and quickly too :( I wish she was still a baby (at times) but her independence is something I truly enjoy :P
    I can understand that. My kids are now 9 and 13. It's so nice to have two kids that can do things for themselves. Well, at least the basics. :)
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2012, 04:03 PM
    Pic of Waffles, Ghadaffi, and the husband... it was at the thanksgiving celebration @ her school last year. She was an "Indigenous American".
    Attached Images

Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2012, 04:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kcomissiong View Post
    Pic of Waffles, Ghadaffi, and the husband....it was at the thanksgiving celebration @ her school last year. She was an "Indigenous American".
    Awwww! Gorgeous family you have! Absolutely gorgeous.
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2012, 04:14 PM
    Is it terrible that I can't remember how to make pics work? I used the little picture icon and loaded the link, but no go. I specifically remember being able to do it in the past...
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2012, 04:20 PM
    Alkali, I can tell you how on the V2 Light skin, but any other skin and I'm lost.

For V2;

1. Hit the "Go Advanced" button at the bottom of the posting window.

2. Hit the paper clip on the top of the posting window.

3. Browse for your picture, then upload.

4. When the picture loads you'll see it in the "Current attachments" section of that window.

5. Close down the window.

6. Push the paper clip button again.

7. click on the linked picture.

8. Post your question, and voilà. Picture posted. :)
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 26, 2012, 05:45 PM
    Bumbles bounce!
    rpray2007 Posts: 319, Reputation: 23

Mar 26, 2012, 05:46 PM
    Alty & Alkali:

It's the same in vGO - you go into Advanced and click on the Attachment link.

VGO has tried to be closer to Light V2 as much as possible with some of a coolness of GO. Its what I'd like to think is the best of both.

<Hey - put those rotten tomatoes down!>
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2012, 05:51 PM
    kcomissiong

Ever freaking cute!!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2012, 06:14 PM
    kcomissiong... what a lovely family!. :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 26, 2012, 06:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kcomissiong View Post
    Pic of Waffles, Ghadaffi, and the husband....it was at the thanksgiving celebration @ her school last year. She was an "Indigenous American".
    Absolutely BEEEaUUTIFUL!! I just love those smiles! And the eyes, well they could melt a heart in a minute!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 26, 2012, 06:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alkalineangel View Post
    NEVER give me a houseplant though.....I murder them everytime. :/
    I have an ornamental fig that my hubby got me when I had my mastectomy about 16 years ago. It was in a little dish garden and stood maybe 6 inches tall. It's now taller than me and will hardly fit in my house, luckily the summers here are hot so it is moving outside soon... very soon.
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2012, 06:36 PM
    That plant would've lasted 16 days tops with me LMAO! What a sweet gift from Mr. J_9!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too old to realize I'm bisexual? [ 5 Answers ]

The first time I was attracted to a girl, I was 21. But I had a very sweet boyfriend and thought that relationship would last forever. I wanted to be faithfull so I didn't do anything. I did tell my boyfriend I could be attracted to women and he didn't mind. When we broke up, I didn't want to meet...

I tried 2 get her 2 realize how much I like her [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out how 2 explain my problem so here's the conversation someone please explain to me how I can fix this problem: (she wasn't answering my phone calls and its been about a week since she did so I said this because I seriously thought she didn't like me but I realized it was...

How do you make your ex realize what he had? [ 14 Answers ]

My ex and I dated for 5 months. Everything was going GREAT, until a couple weeks ago. He wasn't acting like himself. I went over his house one night, and he told me things weren't working out and that he didn't want to be with me. I knew something was wrong, so I asked him why? He told me it was...

I realize some of you might think I am terrible for even asking this [ 3 Answers ]

But I will ask anyway. Money is tight and podiatrist is expensive. My son has an ingrown toenail. I'm pretty sure it's infected. We have been soaking in epsom salt, letting it dry then applying neosporin with bandaid. He is not having pain. I worked at a podiatrist office so I know how...

How to realize him that I love him [ 6 Answers ]

I am in a relationship from past 2 years. We have decided that we will have a no emotion relationship. Mean there will be no place for emotion and love in our relation. Now he want over this relation. He will be no more in in my life. I started love him before sometime. But I am unable to say...

View more questions Search