Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 17, 2012, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Hahah I love you guys! I wish my real life friends were as willing to help me out.
    Well you see, we offer because we know we won't be called on it. ;) KIDDING! ;)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 17, 2012, 08:54 PM
    Well, graduation is over. I balled like a baby. Even made Rae cry and she NEVER cries!

The graduation was beautiful, the weather was gorgeous (it was outside), and I'm just one proud momma dammit! However, I'm also one worried momma as well. She's off to a party until 3 am. The latest she's ever been allowed to be out. Luckily she's not a drinker or partier. I'm just worried about the other people on the roads tonight.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 17, 2012, 09:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Well, graduation is over. I balled like a baby. Even made Rae cry and she NEVER cries!

The graduation was beautiful, the weather was gorgeous (it was outside), and I'm just one proud momma dammit! However, I'm also one worried momma as well. She's off to a party until 3 am. The latest she's ever been allowed to be out. Luckily she's not a drinker or partier. I'm just worried about the other people on the roads tonight.
    She will remember what you taught her mamma.
    Expert

May 17, 2012, 09:17 PM
    I know Stringer. It's just so much harder to let go of girls than it is boys.
    Wildsporty Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

May 18, 2012, 06:14 AM
    J-9 this is so true. I raised 2 boys and two girls and when my daughter went off to teach in a small Arizona town I wasn't a happy camper at all. It was way too far.
    Expert

May 18, 2012, 06:17 AM
    Sporty. I sent two of my boys off to Iraq. That was hard butting I'm really dreading sending my girl off to college 3 hours away. Is that crazy or what?

May 18, 2012, 06:19 AM
    Not crazy at all, we know our boys are strong and can take care of themselves, but our little girls we want to protect.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

May 18, 2012, 06:38 AM
    Congrats to Ray! I would go creep your profile for the pics, but I got a 24 hour ban on Fb hahaha.
    Expert

May 18, 2012, 06:40 AM
    Why/how inbthe world did you get banned from rb?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

May 18, 2012, 06:49 AM
    Check your inbox ;)
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 18, 2012, 07:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Congrats to Ray! I would go creep your profile for the pics, but I got a 24 hour ban on Fb hahaha.
    What did you do? 'Like' the timeline feature? ;)

J, Rae looked beautiful and I know you are so proud of her. :)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 18, 2012, 08:29 PM
    I had a beer! I am tipsy! I painted my toenails hot pink!

I am woman! RAWR!
    Pets Expert

May 19, 2012, 04:21 PM
    Bella, what the heck did you do to get a slap on the wrist on fb? Naughty girl! I love it!

J, I'm off to look at the pictures right now.

Synn, you're drinking? Good girl! :)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 27, 2012, 09:38 PM
    Wanted to say hello to you all, it has been a while. Been busy (;

Will try to get caught up sometime, lol... Not sure how long that will take.

It was a really good relaxing weekend. Wife is doing good, Son is growing up so fast and is doing awesome.

Take care and good night.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

May 28, 2012, 02:41 PM
    Grilling Pork chops and hot dogs with some very important people, my son, my daughter, my grandbaby, Eric Clapton, Simon, Garfunkel, and the guys from Foreigner.
    I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day and remember to put your hand over your heart and give thanks for all the men and women who had the courage to make it possible.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 29, 2012, 01:36 AM
    Have had 3 bbq so far this spring. It is in the air.
    (;
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

May 29, 2012, 03:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCanada76 View Post
    Have had 3 bbq so far this spring. It is in the air.
    (;
    Yes it is, we've barbecued twice within the last week. Such fun.

May 30, 2012, 01:17 PM
    We might get to have one yet. It is nice all week and than on the weekends we get rain and wind and 60's temperatures. It was up to 77 on Tuesday but it is supposed to rain again this weekend and all next week. Not exactly barbecue weather... but we are ready.
    Pets Expert

May 30, 2012, 01:37 PM
    We've had a few bbq's this season, but then, my husband bbq's in the winter. We just love bbq. :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 30, 2012, 01:48 PM
    My son, Chris, is being driven to Toronto Internstional Airport as I type this on my IPad. He is moving to Germany, Munich to be exact, hired by an international company EMC as a Solutions Architect in the computer field. He starts in 3 weeks.

I will miss him greatly and won't see him again until Christmas, we are very close and this hard on both of us but I want the best for him. This is a wonderful opportunity for him and is already leaving a great job to do this. I shouldn't be surprised, he is already a seasoned traveler and I haven't had him around for six months at a time.

Tick

Of course there is a lovely Dutch girl involved who lives and works Munich.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too old to realize I'm bisexual? [ 5 Answers ]

The first time I was attracted to a girl, I was 21. But I had a very sweet boyfriend and thought that relationship would last forever. I wanted to be faithfull so I didn't do anything. I did tell my boyfriend I could be attracted to women and he didn't mind. When we broke up, I didn't want to meet...

I tried 2 get her 2 realize how much I like her [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out how 2 explain my problem so here's the conversation someone please explain to me how I can fix this problem: (she wasn't answering my phone calls and its been about a week since she did so I said this because I seriously thought she didn't like me but I realized it was...

How do you make your ex realize what he had? [ 14 Answers ]

My ex and I dated for 5 months. Everything was going GREAT, until a couple weeks ago. He wasn't acting like himself. I went over his house one night, and he told me things weren't working out and that he didn't want to be with me. I knew something was wrong, so I asked him why? He told me it was...

I realize some of you might think I am terrible for even asking this [ 3 Answers ]

But I will ask anyway. Money is tight and podiatrist is expensive. My son has an ingrown toenail. I'm pretty sure it's infected. We have been soaking in epsom salt, letting it dry then applying neosporin with bandaid. He is not having pain. I worked at a podiatrist office so I know how...

How to realize him that I love him [ 6 Answers ]

I am in a relationship from past 2 years. We have decided that we will have a no emotion relationship. Mean there will be no place for emotion and love in our relation. Now he want over this relation. He will be no more in in my life. I started love him before sometime. But I am unable to say...

View more questions Search