Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spouse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 04:32 PM
    Sudden loss of energy
    My husband had knee replacement surgery three weeks. All has gone along very nicely, but today he began losing all energy and is lethargic and listless. He was NOT like that this morning. Will certainly call doctor tomorrow if this continues, but is there something we should do tonight?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2012, 08:14 AM
    He should DEFINITELY tell the doctor about this. How did it go with the Doctor visit on the 21st?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sudden weight loss [ 10 Answers ]

I am 6 feet 6 inches tall and weight 140 lbs. I am not concerned about being fat or have any of the symptoms of anexoria, but have lost nearly 20 pound in the last 2 months, around 15% of my total weight, it is because I get nausious when I try to eat. At what weight should I be concerned that I...

Sudden weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

I am eight months preganant and I lost 4 pounds in two days is that OK?

Sudden loss of energy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi this post is for my boyfriend who is 19 years old and is turning 20 in 11 days. This happens to him not that regularly but perhaps once a month, but I'm worried anyway. He will be doing regular things when suddenly he will start to sweat and suddenly get very tired. He also mentions that...

Sudden water loss [ 10 Answers ]

We purchased a fairly new home about a year and a half ago (home built in 2003). Recently (last few weeks), the water pressure frequently weakens and then cuts out completely (both hot and cold water). However, if we turn the water off for just a little bit (1 minute or less) the pressure...

Sudden weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is suddenly losing a lot of weight. On top of it he is itching non stop,:cool he also drinks a lot of water... what is going on with him ? :)

View more questions Search