Typically it's the white wire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring help, 2 speed condenser motor to 1 speed motor... [ 0 Answers ]

Ok, I am replacing my condenser fan motor on a tempstar smart comfort 2000, the old motor(2speed) has 5 wires, red, black, brown, blue, and green the new motor(1speed) also has 5 wires, white, black, brown, brown/white, and green.the schematics I can find for the motors, show white-red,...

A controlling variable is a motor speed that varies from 800 to 1750 rpm.If the speed [ 2 Answers ]

A controlling variable is a motor speed that varies from 800 to 1750 rpm.If the speed is controlled by a 25- to 50- v dc signal, calculate (a) the speed produced by an input of 38v, and (b) the speed calculated as a percent of span.

I have a Jandy 2 speed motor to replace a 1 speed motor - help with wiring [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Jandy 2 speed motor to replace a 1 speed motor and need help with wiring. Before removing the old motor, I wrote down the colors of the wires to the old motor terminals (L2 blue, l1 black). Both went to a timer (black on position 2 of timer, blue on position4 of timer). The new...

View more questions Search