Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2012, 08:23 AM
    Convert audio tones to written notes?
    Call me crazy, but I often think that if I can imagine it, there must be something available that can help me.

I'd like a cheap or free software program that will convert my humming or "la la la'ing" into musical notes that I can play back on my computer.

I've googled it every way I can think of to no avail.

Have any of you heard of such a thing?

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Notes Payable & Notes Receivable [ 8 Answers ]

Hi! I can't seem to understand this, I got most of answers correct but what am I doing wrong for these. Please explain and show the calculation so I can realise my mistakes. Please help me, Please. NOTES PAYABLE Date... Description... Interest Rate Jan-1... 100,00 note due in 9 months... 9%...

Is sharing nursing notes and hospital notes with physician a HIPPA violation [ 7 Answers ]

Pediatric patient has homehealth. Patient has lived with grandparents for 4 years. Mother has now come back into picture. For the best interest of the child, is it a HIPPA violation for a nurse to dicuss homehealth record with physician during hospitalizations.

Discounted notes vs Interest Bearing Notes [ 2 Answers ]

Sometimes a discounted note is issued rather than an interest-bearing note. Why would a someone do this rather than the standard interest bearing note? What are the pros and cons of doing so? Who would issue a discounted note?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.