Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Mar 20, 2012, 05:45 AM
    I'm sure this is the name of the film but I can't find it anywhere
    When I was younger I watched a film I'm sure was called 'How to kill a mockingbird', it was about this little girl who's father abused her and her mother just stood by, she was strapped to a chair and force fed and her dad would bark at her, eventually her mother took her outside and social services were called and the girl was sent to a christian home, where she kept scratching her arms and she'd fallen in love with her bus driver; she didn't know how to function in an acceptable way so the family gave her up and the social worker got really close to her, in the end, after her dad shot himself, her mother took her back and 'hid' her from the social worker. It ends with showing social worker being pregnant with another character in the film still wondering about the girl. I can't find it anywhere so I'm wondering if I got the name of it wrong?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 06:14 AM
    Mockingbird Don't Sing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a film [ 0 Answers ]

Sci-fi movie, 2 people go into the future and are shot at, they than end up going back and than find themselves back in the future where they were so they can change minutes before shooting this goes on like this, I think these men are trying to blow up a building football arena something like...

Help find a film [ 1 Answers ]

A man ownes a fish market and takes on help. He teaches the younger man how to clean fish. The fisk market owner takes the man to his house to stay with him and his wife has an affair with the younger man

How to find name of film? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a film a few months ago on tcm made during or around the fifties, possibly even early sixties, but I don't remember the title, actress' name or any other details, except the plot... An actress whose star is rising is being used by everyone around her, producers, agent, even. Her agent, I...

Trying to find the name of this film. [ 2 Answers ]

I saw the film in the 90's. In the film, a male drifter walks into a medium sized town. He gets involved with a TV or radio station, I can't recall which. He gets involved in the politics of the station somehow, manipulated the broadcasts, and befriends some people there. Then hear the end, he is...

View more questions Search