Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kodurisreelaxmi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 04:28 AM
    Business for women with little investment?
    Hi,
    I want to start my own new business. Though I don't have much capital to invest, as I am working but don't have enough savings to invest in business.since I gave birth to child icouldnt do job for few days.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 05:25 AM
    What type of work do you do, how much time are you willing to put into it. What type of hobbies or interest do you have.

If you are going to still work your job and try to do a part time business are you willing to work every day and not be home with your family at all ?

Do you know almost no small business makes any profit at all for the first six months to one year.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 06:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hapinao View Post
    Plan to have credit card for small business. This card will be able to help you with your initial capital for the business.
    Does not answer the question, plus this is very very poor advice. Getting into credit card debt is not wise to start a new business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to do business without investment [ 5 Answers ]

I want to buy goods from India and sell it in England. I need some help for me to start this small business; And if possible if I can get some contacts it would be An advantage for me. I will wait for a Reply from you soon. Thank-you

How can start new business with low investment or no investment? [ 2 Answers ]

What are businees which work on present trend with low investment which yield profit?

Want to do business without investment [ 1 Answers ]

How to do business without investment?

Business without investment [ 4 Answers ]

Want To start a business with low Investment, Can u Please help me? Navaneetha krishnan. Education: B.Tech, Work Exp 2 years 5 Months. Field : Information Technology. Please Guide me For the same & need ideas on the same.

View more questions Search