Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kells1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2012, 07:19 PM
    Pain started on lower right side now it's also on lower right if my back
    The pain started about 3 days ago on my right side, tonight it's also on my back as well, what could this be
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 19, 2012, 07:44 PM
    I really wish we could give you a diagnosis. We could list the endless possibilities, but that really won't help you.

Your doctor can run tests, actually look at you and see where you're having pain, and therefore tell you exactly what's going on. On the internet that's impossible.

See your doctor.
    Kells1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2012, 08:05 PM
    Yea going to ring doc tomarrow but knowing them they won't give me an appointment for a week r two, I don't think it's a kidney infection as I'm not running to the loo r burning feeling or anything like that, but thanks!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 19, 2012, 08:08 PM
    If you develop a fever, or frequent urination, or anything else serious, then please go to the hospital.

If you don't have to pee often, then it's not likely that it's a kidney infection. But keep an eye on it.

It could just be a pulled muscle, but it could be something else. There are just too many possibilities. Without blood work, urine work, and a medical degree (and we'd need all three ;)), there's simply no way to know for sure.

Let us know how it goes, and if you're okay. Please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I have lower right side back pain? [ 1 Answers ]

For a few days now, I have been experiencing lower right quadrant back pain (no pain in the front). It is a dull, nagging pain that is constant and does not decrease with medication or rest. I am currently menstruating (as I type this), have been diagnosed with IBS, have hypothyroidism. I have...

I have pain in my lower back of right side. [ 2 Answers ]

I have lower back pain mostly on right side. When i stand after sitting position i could not regain my normal posture and i could not able to sit straight when i sit on a chair after standing. It look like the nerves are pulling or straining when i stretch my right leg. Feel like a cramp and after...

What can cause my lower hip area, lower back, and lower right side to hurt [ 1 Answers ]

The pain is in my right hip area. It also goes to my right side of my back and right side of my stomach.

Pain in lower right side and back [ 1 Answers ]

I am 31 yrs old and I have been bleeding for 5 weeks now along with the bleeding I have a sharp pain in my lower right side that goes to my back. I have been taking otc medicine for the pain. I have also been very nauseous. I went to the obgyn dr and she put me on birth control and told me to come...

Pain in my lower right side of my back [ 4 Answers ]

Im female and I'm experiencing a pain in my lower right side of my back.and I don't think it's a kidney infection because it doesn't hurt when I go toilet.. my back hurts when I move about and it's a bruise type pain that affects me.. I haven injured my back or anything and I haven been playing...

View more questions Search