Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mufashara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2012, 03:11 PM
    need help on probability
    A spinner is equally likely to stop on each of its region numbered 1 to 20. Find each probability as a fraction in simplest form:
    1. a prime number; 2. gcf (12,18); 3. multiple of 2 or 3; 4. not a multiple of 4 .

Check out some similar questions!

Probability probability [ 4 Answers ]

in the first question I have dilemma between option C to option D . in the second question A and B are events I need to decide what value x can get. so here I think is answer B. do I correct? thanks.

Tell the probability. [ 2 Answers ]

four boxes of four different colors are to be wrapped up in four sheets of similar colors. find the probability that every box is wrapped up in sheet of its own color.

Probability [ 1 Answers ]

3 students A,B,C are in a running race. A and B have same probability of winning and is twice as likely to win as c. Find the probability that B or C wins

Probability [ 1 Answers ]

Studies show that 11% of the world's population is left handed. Two people are selected at random. Find the probability that: a)both are left handed b)neither is left handed c)exactly one of the two people is left handed

Geometric probability, conditional probability with area of square [ 2 Answers ]

Chose a point at random in a square with sides 0<x<1 and 0<y<1. Let X be the x coordinate and Y be the y coordinate of the point chosen. Find the conditional probability P(y<1/2 / y>x).

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.