Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fade2black1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2012, 09:45 AM
    Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday
    I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2012, 09:53 AM
    Check out the similar questions that have been asked here... you can find them listed under the "Similar Questions" area listed below this thread.
    Rct Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 07:26 AM
    If I drank a 40 oz beer and a half liter of wine Monday morning and stopped at 2 pm and I have a EtG test at 12 today( Thursday) will I pass I'm 125 pds female and good health the cutoff is 500/250

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I drank on Friday will I pass an EtG test on Monday [ 14 Answers ]

On Friday I had about 10 drinks no more but possibly less over the weekend I didn't exercise or drink huge amounts of water but and had a glass of cranberry juice before I went to bed my test was at 4:30 on Monday and I drink a little over a half gallon of water starting at about 3:00 ending at...

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night and have to ETG test today will I be able to pass? [ 9 Answers ]

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night will I pass an EtG test today? It will be 67 hours since my last drink and I am a 140 lb male with a fast metabolism.

Can I pass an EtG test on Monday if I drank on Tuesday [ 5 Answers ]

I drank about 7-8 shots on Tuesday,at about 4-30 pm. I have to take an EtG test on the following Monday at 5,(which is today), do you think I will pass the test?

View more questions Search