Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jtrich56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2012, 06:29 AM
    Discontinued Home Depot lighting?
    I am trying to find a home depot discontinued three globe hanging light fixture model#dtn8193l sku#841-786 upc#6940500304298. Any idea where I can information on this item. Thank you!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2012, 08:05 AM
    What is the brand name of the fixture? If you don't know it, then take it to your local Home Depot, and they can probably find it in their catalogs.

Are you looking for more of the same fixture?. is that why you are asking?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay discontinued lighting [ 16 Answers ]

I am looking for a discontinued light by Hampton Bay. It's an outdoor wall lantern in a burnt sienna finish, stock # 325 587. I ideally need three more. Does anyone know where I can find this fixture?

Discontinued hampton bay lighting fixture [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a discontinued light by Hampton Bay-Classic Collection. It's an outdoor post lantern which looks like an acorn nut in a burnt sienna finish with frosted glass. I believe the stock # is 325-?? Does anyone know where I can find this fixture?

Home Depot [ 3 Answers ]

Two guys, one old and one young, are pushing their Carts around Home Depot when they collide. The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. ...

Home Depot [ 3 Answers ]

I having to write a paper on Home depot Dividends over the last three years. I have looked at the website, but don't see what I need. As well as does the company have more than one tyoe of stock.

Hampton Bay/Home Depot [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any truth to advice someone gave me never to purchase lighting fixtures such as Hampton Bay (or other Home Depot stuff), mainly because their being manufactured in China makes them of inferior quality and that they will corrode or otherwise breakdown very quickly? :confused:

View more questions Search