Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aobel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2012, 03:13 AM
    How do I treat the side effects of lemonvate cream?
    I started using this cream called lemonvate and it removed the bumps on my skin. When I stopped using it I got an itchy allergic reaction and the bumps came back. I also heard that this cream causes thinning of the skin. I have stopped using it but I don't want the itchy alergy to come back. Help!
    sneha singh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 01:55 AM
    Is that help for th fair skin without any side effect
    ycai22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2013, 10:05 AM
    I also use that lemonvate cream I cause damage to my skin whene I stop using it I need help to I'm so desperate please help us :(
    wegens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2013, 12:47 AM
    I think they should not aloud this this cream on the market . Cause my friend and I were using it and it cause a lot of bumps in our face. And her doctor prescribe her a medication that is about $1050 to treat this thing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lemonvate cream with vitamin e [ 14 Answers ]

The lightening crème (30g) "LemonVATE" with Lightening System for External Use. This cream stimulates the lightening process in a natural way, makes your complexion clear and even. Gradually fades skin discolorations such as age spots, freckles, scars. DIRECTIONS: Clean your skin with LemonVate...

Lemonvate cream ingredients? [ 1 Answers ]

L don't trust all lightening creams from africa.l want to try this lemonvate but l don't know how safe is it to use so far.

Stillman's cream side effects? [ 1 Answers ]

Stillman's bleach cream is their any side effect or not? Um using it mix with arche pearl cream & Shirley cream..

Side effects of skin lightning cream [ 2 Answers ]

How to make my dark skin to light skin and I want to know. Is "Rosance X18 gel cream and Soap" have any type of side effects like skin cancer or any minor side effects please tell me.

View more questions Search