Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aarshiya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 11:31 PM
    How to convince your parents to stay in your old school?
    My parents are very strict . They don't let me party all night , no Facebook [ although I have a account without there knowledge ] . Once they found my boyfriend's pic on my photo . And so they are now admitting me to a new school , because of my boyfriend and my declining grades . What should I do to convince them ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 18, 2012, 11:44 PM
    If you are sneaking around and your grades have dropped, what makes you think they would change their minds about sending you to a different school? Maybe it's time to get with their program?
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 19, 2012, 10:06 PM
    May we know how old are you? Let alone boyfriend and Facebook, your falling grades are reason enough for them to switch you to a new school. And why exactly should they allow you to party all night?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 06:01 AM
    My answer can be different if you are 12 or 14 or if you are 20.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 20, 2012, 06:09 AM
    They don't let you party all night? OMG! That's terrible!

In all seriousness you live under their roof, you live by their laws.
    malook Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 11:32 AM
    Maybe if you try befriending your parents more and become buddies and just do what you're told and start concentrating in school they'll see that you're determined to stay in the school and because of the commintment you've chosen to make there will be no reason for them to make you change schools . It's up to you not up to your parents .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can I Convince My Parents Let Me Move School? [ 11 Answers ]

There isn't really a particular reason for this, but I just feel a bit lost at my school. I'm 12 years old and have recently gone up to secondary school, which I was told would be great! I have a few friends who love (as mates of course) me and would be very sad to see me go, but I just can't...

How to convince parents for marriage. [ 4 Answers ]

I am in relationship past 7 yrs now, somehow I convinced my parents long back... But unfortunately the guy is unable to convince his parents, because he was confident enough that his parents would agree as they themselves did love marriage.. so it been past 5 yrs he is trying to convince but in...

How convince parents? [ 1 Answers ]

I am because and she is oc .I have no great background but her father has great infulence .and he likes her daughter very much what to do marry her .is he agree?

How to convince my parents/partner [ 4 Answers ]

I am hindu age 20.. I am in love with a guy aged 27 hindu, and he belongs to sc... we hv to face problem such as 1. age differnce 2. caste community 3. height and colour 4. status 5. profession and finanacial background.. He wants to do register marriage as early as possible since my parents are...

How to convince my girlfriend parents [ 2 Answers ]

Actually this is very common questionhow can I want to convince my girlfriend parents to accept as there boy for whom they are looking for a girl. My girlfriend is under very tensed position because her parents are not accepting me as rite choice for her

View more questions Search