Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vicky_recw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 08:54 PM
    I came to usa on h1 in jan do I need to file tax in usa or india
    I came to usa on h1 in dec 2011 end.I joined my compnay on 30th dec 2011.do I need to file us return?do I need to file india retuen?

Check out some similar questions!

Sold ESOP(of a usa company) in India and then shifted to USA [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was working for a US company X in India and it is listed in NASDAQ. The company granted me ESOPs which I sold in april-may 2010. Then I left the company X(may 12, 2010) and joined a different company Y in USA(I shifted to USA). The tax was deducted by etrade at source when I sold the...

Tax treaties with india and usa [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning to sell an apartment in India which I bought 25 years ago, for helping my Mother in law .I bought this property with NRI account and now It has apppreciated a lot and I am trying to find out about how to benefit from Double taxation based on tax treaty between USA and India, since I...

Tax return for USA from india [ 2 Answers ]

How we can file the tax return from india? Do we need to send all the hardcopy of documents to IRS or can we e-file the return. Please guide.

Can I file usa tax from India ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I worked in usa in 2008 & now returned back to India.. I got my w-2 for 2008 and would like to file my tax returns.. before that I have couple of doubts.. clarify.. 1) Can I file from India ? 2) Can I file online(turbotax) & give address of my friend's in usa for check delivery.. 3)...

India usa tax treaty [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am international student on F1 visa from India for past 3 yrs in US Can I use the india-us tax treaty to get my whole tax money back?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.