Ask
    jersey7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 07:00 PM
    Computer will not let me download?
    Can not download all I get is error vsbscriptwhat do I do
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2012, 06:58 AM
    Need to know the exact error you are getting to be able to better help and also what OS are you using?

Did it work before?

Have you added any software or hardware recently since issue started?

As much info as possible will be able to better help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer won't download anything [ 4 Answers ]

What wronge with computer it won't download anything,not evenin for the first time I got it.If you have answer please help me figure out why!!

Computer won't download [ 1 Answers ]

Computer won't allow me to do a system restore every time I try to do something a window pops open that say how do you want to open this and it has a list of things

I cannot download anything on my computer! [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to download the lates itunes on my computer, but my computer won't let me. It says I need Windows XP, but I have that already. I think it's because my computer is quite old and has a celeron processor. I also didn't have it connected to the internet for about a year last year, so I...

Computer will not download anything. [ 1 Answers ]

My computer is being wonky. Ok, so I'm not really good a computers... but, I cannot download anything at all! I try to download, and it gives me the option of "save" or "run" (usually) and I usually click run. It downloads, really fast, but then the box goes away and nothing happens. I use Windows...

My computer won't download anything [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys I'm running xp on a dell precision M50 laptop. When I try to download anything the progress bar will go up a little then it will freeze at, lets say, 16% and won't go any more. Then I cancel the download and retry and it will go a little farther to maybe 23% and then stop again. But it...

View more questions Search