Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sbrommels Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 11:40 AM
    Alone in my marriage.
    I was married 21 years, my husband said he was always working. I was alone in the marriage. He never shared the same closet with me, I never saw any of his paychecks, but he always took my pay, and I had no money. He was cheating on me, bringing home something he collected from a dirty women. He was also cheating with a women he worked with.

He divorced me for her, he had lupus, and I always cleaned the house of germs because of his auto immune disease, and cooked so he would have his nutrician.

The girl friend from what I was told only wanted to drink, smoke, gamble and not do any house work. He lived with the girl in his house for 3 years, and got lukemia, and died 8 months later. But within the last week he lived he asked his mother if he was wrong to leave me. Why do you think he asked that question,his mother said he asked it out of the blue and for 24 years now it has bothered me.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 18, 2012, 12:39 PM
    I would have to say my dear, count your blessings you are well rid of him and don't look back just move forward with your life and I hope it is better now then the 21 years you were married to this man.

He probably asked that question because he had regrets and felt sorry for himself.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 19, 2012, 05:59 AM
    Hopefully it was guilty for being a lousy human being to another human being.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 19, 2012, 06:02 AM
    First why do you care and why are you talking to his mother about things like this.

Be glad he is gone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of ou [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Aslamu alaikum Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of our parents. Actually I am in love last 5 yr I want to marry her and she also but her parents not agree to marry with me , and also my guardians have not to choice their. So can we marry with...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

View more questions Search