Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackenzielouise Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2012, 08:26 PM
    How much does stripping your hair generally cost?
    I've had my hair dyed black for about three years from a golden blonde, which is my natural color. I've been thinking about going back to blonde but I want to know the a general cost before I go somewhere to get it stripped. My hair is about half way down my back and a slightly darker black on the bottom than the top. If anyone has any information that could help me, that would be great.

Check out some similar questions!

Which of the following assets is generally report at the lower of cost or market? [ 0 Answers ]

Which of the following does not represent the idea of accounting conservatism?

What does it generally cost to install basement bath drainage [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a barter thing going on in which I'm trading body/paint work for plumbing.I'm building a basement bath that has no preexisting rough in. The plumber figures the drainage to cost just over a grand. This includes cutting the concrete and material costs with the pump and tank. It sounds...

Hair dye stripping, is my hair going to fall out? [ 2 Answers ]

hey everyone:), just YET another question about stripping dye from hair... just wondering, is it really that bad?? because there's such mixed comments on the topic! ive heard of the wonders...and the disasters! hairs black, wanna go brown with maybe a few highlights... but thats not really...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.