Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolancrazy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Accra,Ghana passport or visa
    Hi I am trying to marry a woman from Ghana would it be easyer for her to get passport or visa and come here or for me to go there and marry her than bring here back to usa anybody can help me with this not working with a lot of money here thanks
    chavez1222 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 18, 2008, 03:11 PM
    How long does it take to get a visa and passport in Ghana
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 18, 2008, 03:29 PM
    What country?

May 18, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Gahana
    Immigration Expert

May 18, 2008, 07:27 PM
    I know that she is in Ghana but I was asking about visa... what country she is going to?
    US, UK, etc..?

May 19, 2008, 04:41 AM
    Us
    Immigration Expert

May 19, 2008, 09:53 AM
    Visa Fee for US is $131 Other details can be found here US Diplomatic Mission to Ghana: Visa Services

And you might want to read about scam warning posted by US embassy in Ghana... US Diplomatic Mission to Ghana: Press Release, Public Affairs Section
    Dforce1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jun 19, 2008, 11:22 AM
    You bet this is a SCAM, two destinations are flooding the internet with this type of scam, Nigeria and Ghana. First, they IM you via Yahoo or hotmail, reach for your trust, send you a beautiful picture(s) and say how wonderful it is to finally meet the man/woman of their dreams and how great it would be to marry you, now there's only one problem, they have to get a Visa/Passport/Medical exam/Travel agent fees/Plane ticket to marry the one who has finally made their life complete (insert your name here), they don't have a valid ID to cash a check, let alone leave the country, that's where you come in, If you send enough money to get the passport, visa and crap! you will live happily-ever-after, WRONG! You've just been SCAMMED, don't be a FOOL!. love is blind, internet love is "Blind in one eye and can't see out of the other"
    Immigration Expert

Jun 19, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Scam or not... one thing for sure is if you married someone who entered US on visitor's visa, especially someone from these African countries, USCIS will give you extreme hard time..

Many cases we've found faked passports or using someone else's identity, etc. What a nightmare..
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2008, 05:52 PM
    Thanks Dforce for bringing this up, this scam revolves around the person abroad asking for costs for a visa & passport, next they will ask for you to pay for their airline ticket and a bit of spending money. Some people even get really bold and claim they need to bribe someone to get out of the country or because they are from Ghana, need to have a large amount of cash in the back to prove they can support themselves... even on a vacation.
    tonytckr Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2011, 08:38 AM
    Got a GF that claims that she already has a passport & also claims that she has a visa so now she need clearance to fly as well with this APEX from a non-existent address which is 5th Cresent Link Asylum Down Accra so now she claims that she need $550 dallor for her to get a goldbar from the bank so that way it can be send saftely to the USA with us to built a family with me. Her name is Gina Tudzi from Ghana by the way can you check if any record has ever been done at all.
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Feb 4, 2011, 10:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytckr View Post
    Got a GF that claims that she already has a passport & also claims that she has a visa so now she need clearance to fly as well with this APEX from a non-existent address which is 5th Cresent Link Asylum Down Accra so now she claims that she need $550 dallor for her to get a goldbar from the bank so that way it can be send saftely to the USA with us to built a family with me. her name is Gina Tudzi from Ghana by the way can you check if any record has ever been done at all.
    Tony,

Clearance to fly? From what agency? APEX from a false address? $550 from you in the US to buy gold to send to the US? Really, not much making any sense.

If you love her and believe she is real. visit her there, and then have her apply for the K-1 finacee visa.

Feb 4, 2011, 10:28 AM
    Comment on lawanwadee's post
    She is coming to me in the USA in TEXAS OK...

Feb 4, 2011, 10:35 AM
    Comment on Dforce1's post
    Well me & her been seeing each other on Yahoo.4 two yrs now she send me picture of her really I seen her on webcam twice so far she does mostly everything 4me send funds 4a passport & visa plane ticket cost? This Apex then a Goldbar from the bank2.

Feb 4, 2011, 10:36 AM
    So how do I check if sh

Feb 4, 2011, 10:38 AM
    So how do I check if she really got a real passport a real visa & a real goldbar the name of this plane with her flight details as well & ready to travel to me then.
    nikoo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 10:37 AM
    So does it take long for someone in ghana to get their exam and visa/passport?
    nikoo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 10:40 AM
    That's what I want to know how do I know if this person I'm talking to is the one in the pic cause I haven't seen your on cam and when I ask her she gets upset I would like to knowif the woman name is legit or someone else...
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 31, 2011, 10:46 AM
    Nikoo, it's all a SCAM to get your cash,
    asare Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2011, 04:24 PM
    Hi I am trying to marry a woman from Ghana would it be easyer for her to get passport or visa and come here to England the cost of visa and the passport lot thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ghana pasport and visa [ 4 Answers ]

My friend live in ghana and wants to come to the united states. How much do a passport and visa cost and can I pay for it ?

What does a Ghana passport cost [ 3 Answers ]

What does a Ghana passport cost?

Ghana passport [ 4 Answers ]

I want to import a wife from ghana. What will her pasport cost ?

GHANA passport and visa [ 14 Answers ]

Does anybody have answer on following questions: - If a Ghananian applies at Ghananian authorities for international passport, how much does that cost? - If a Ghananian applies at German embassy for tourist or aupair visa, how much does that cost? Thank you very much for helping me Best from...

Ghana passport and visa [ 12 Answers ]

My girlfriend lives in ghana and wants to move here to england to live with me.How can I help her get a passport and visa?how much do they cost?

View more questions Search