Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanboy51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2004, 08:41 PM
    Crest "thingies"
    You know those ribbon things under crests, usually found with Latin phrases on them, what are they called? Also, where can I get one?
    eawoodall Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Dec 9, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shanboy51
    You know those ribbon things under crests, usually found with Latin phrases on them, what are they called? Also, where can I get one?
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Someone should sell one, they can make for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Difference between "htm" and "html" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, In all the websites I make, they all come out when loaded onto the server as a "htm" file. But I see others who have "html" files on their sites, what exactly is the difference, if any? For example: what is the difference between index.htm and index.html and will the nameservers...

View more questions Search