Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Johnygood69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2012, 07:29 AM
    Gay guy in love with his straight male friend
    Hi my name is John and in love with my straight friend we had gay sex together for about three years one night he was at his work and his girlfriend came over to his apt and he let her in while he was at work she open his computer and found email between the two of us talking dirty what we do to each other sucking and ****ing and the last email was from me that I wanted him to **** me like he does to his girlfriend Jean she saw it and called me a pervert a ****ing queer and she dumped him now he has another girlfriend and he doesn't talk or chat with me what can I do to revive our friendship without having sex involved
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 17, 2012, 07:46 AM
    If he was having sex with you he is not straight, he may be bi or even gay and living a straight life style ( not uncommon)

Next you can't and don't, you leave him alone, you are his "ex" lover also and can not go back to something else.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 17, 2012, 08:12 AM
    You don't say how long ago he stopped talking or if it happened before he met the new woman. If it was before he met her, he may be feeling guilty about his behavior. That is his issue to work through.

He appears to have cheated on Jean. He may not want to put himself in a position of being tempted to cheat on his current girlfriend. She may also know about what happened with Jean and has asked that he not talk to you.

You say that you love him. Keeping in touch with him would only be giving yourself false hope that the old relationship might reoccur. Give yourself time to let him and the feelings go. Don't try to be friends while you still have strong feelings for him.

All you can do is live your life. Let go of the past and move forward.

Good luck and take care of yourself.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2012, 08:51 AM
    This is always the danger of sex between friends - someone decides no more friendship and the other still wants to be friends.

If he had sex with you he's not straight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gay friend in love with me (straight guy) or not? [ 6 Answers ]

I recently started working at a new lawfirm, and at this office I have a gay colleague who works with me. As we work toghter we started talking and became friends. Other than the difference in our Sexual prefrance we have a lot in common. However he does stuff to make me feel uncomfortable. He...

I am gay guy in love with my straight best friend. [ 5 Answers ]

I am a guy in love with my best very straight friend. I constantly think and dream about him. He has a girlfriend for almost 4 years now and is wanting to propose to her. I struggle with the idea that I might never see him again. He doesn't know I am gay. I always act straight around him and...

Gay guy falling in love with straight guy [ 11 Answers ]

So I've been working with this guy for about year and half. He's has with two kids with his live-in girlfriend. I'm a single gay. Everyday at work, we flirt a lot, he tells me that he loves me, he tells me that I'm cute, he's even asked me if I wanted to see his penis. What does this mean? Is...

Do you know any straight guy falling in love with a gay guy? [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is any straight guy falling in love with a gay guy? If so, how was it possible? Can a straight guy do so?

I am gay and madly in love with my male straight sorbordinate [ 8 Answers ]

Hello Everyone ! I need your help NOW! I am madly in love and attracted to a straight guy that I supervised on a daily basis. I am in my 30's and Junior is a virgo and in his 20's and I can't stop thinking about him. I think of him so many nights making passionate love to him, I don't what to...

View more questions Search