Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LaLaLauren82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Future zoology major
    What basics should someone take in college who is planning to major in zoology?
    u08dc4 Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

May 25, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Biology, some disease courses, physiology sorry our courses run differently from yours hope that helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Major Help [ 2 Answers ]

Ok Last yr my 10 yr old daughter went to live with her father, we agreed if she wanted to come back home she could. We went to court and made it to where he had physical cutody, but judge left me with lega custody. I was to have visitation every other weekend Well I got it about 3 times.. the...

Getting into zoology field [ 2 Answers ]

If I wanted a job in this field what kind of jobs would be open and what about requiremnts what's good education and training to have.

Zoology, animal feed [ 1 Answers ]

How can I fatten up my chihuahuas? They are healthy, but I can see their bones! Please help!:( :(

I need major help! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a big problem at school. OK, there is this guy and he has a girlfriend. At the beginning og November he was flirting with me. But I didn't know that he had a girlfriend. So, one of my friends say that he said that I went to talk to him saying that to break up with his girl friend. Which I...

Zoology cladogram [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to create a cladogram, and I'm not sure if I have it correct. I was given the Taxa Hydrozoa, Bivalvia, Nematoda, Mandibulata, Echinoidea, Squamata and Mammalia and organize them with six branches. I know that Squamata and Mammalia are a sister group. They are also deuterostomes along...

View more questions Search