Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JANE Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2003, 05:14 PM
    What are my options?
    I have a B.A. in accounting and business (1996). I currently work for $11 an hour in the medical field processing Medicare/Medicaid claims for a private doctor. I would like to earn more money but am uncertain of the possibilities. Do you have any suggestions? I have considered starting my own medical claims processing services but I'm not sure if that's the best move.
    Krystal Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2004, 10:17 PM
    What are my options?
    Open a strip joint and do their books. You will be rich in no time!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firefox Tab Options [ 14 Answers ]

Dog-gonnit. I too frequently fat finger "close other tabs" when I meant to click "close tab" - or vice versa - since they're right next to each other! Is there any way to change the order of the options shown when I right click on a tab? Thanks!

WIndows XP log on Options [ 13 Answers ]

I'm completely new to this forum an hope to find some help here. I have recently purchased a used PC with pre installed wondows XP. The PC actually comes from a professional company with network accesibility. The log on procedure allows only the system administrator to log on. I want to change...

Invisalign-other options? [ 6 Answers ]

Has anyone used it? What do you think? I had braces for yrs, wore the head gear, retainers and all that. Now at 23 my teeth are shifting again and I have to see an orthodontist-I refuse to get braces , and I've heard about this. Any other options? Thanks! :D

Internet options [ 2 Answers ]

Windows xp sp 2 Under the connection setting in the internet options where you can chose to auto detect settings mine keeps changing to the prox server setting by itself and then pages don't seem to work right I change it to auto seems all right till I am online again then it has chnaged to...

Portfolio of options [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new here. I'd like some help on my class presentation. The question is 'build a portfolio of purely options position'. I'm entirely sure what is required as this topic hasn't been covered yet. Could someone clarify or point me to some links? Thanks.. any help at all would be appreciated! ...

View more questions Search