tutuone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 03:04 PM
    Scanner not working
    Scanner no longer works,can't locate computer
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 15, 2012, 03:46 PM
    Has anything changed recently ?
    Check all the connection, even try reseating them and possibly reinstalling the drivers.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Mar 16, 2012, 07:04 AM
    Check all your cable connections by unplugging and plugging them back in then restart the computer and reload the scanner drivers and try again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scanner not working [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a dimetion dell 9100 and I installed a epson scanner and when I go to use it its all loaded in OK evrthing is there but if I scan something a window opens up unable to acess the scanner because its not ready or another applicationis using it please make sure that the scanner is connected...

No cd for scanner [ 1 Answers ]

I have a packard bell 1200 plus scanner with no installation cd. I need very simple basic help.

Scanner [ 2 Answers ]

Please can you help me sort a hardware problem out.I have just bought a second hand flatbed packard bell scanner and the installation cd was broken on arrival.I use xp home as my operating system and have service pack 2 installed.Am I able to download the relevant software from the web.The scanner...

Scanner use? [ 2 Answers ]

I have just been given a Packard Bell 1200 plus scanner for Fathers Day! (Lucky me). My question is, is this scanner suitable for scanning my slides (Transparencies). I have 100's from years ago. It has a resolution of 600x1200. Any advice welcomed. Thank you.

Scanner [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Friends, My boss wants me to check for a scanner that can scan at least 10 pages per minute. I do not find any product showing how many pages it can scan per minute. How and from where do I get this info Thanks Ram

View more questions Search