Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    it_is_me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 02:03 PM
    How to cancel black magic ?
    I am suffering from black magic for the past 7 - 8 years. I came to know of the problem 3 years back. What happens is that my mind asks a lot of questions about Islam. I answer all the questions (Alhamdulillah) but I still don't get satisfied. This goes on again and again till I get frustrated. I started to recite the last two Suras of The Quran due to which the problem is under control (about 90%) Alhamdulillah. But it is not completely finished. Sometimes I feel the problem is completely back again. Please let me know what should I do to completely destroy this magic .
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 15, 2012, 03:47 PM
    Let me get this straight... you believe you are being attacked by black magic because you are questioning your faith? That's not magic, that's called being human my friend.

A loving God is going to allow you to seek honestly for the truth, because God is going to know that eventually that truth will lead you right back to Him. I say question those things you are questioning... if they don't hold water there is probably a reason why.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to know I someone did black magic on me? [ 9 Answers ]

Need to know I someone did black magic on me?

How to get out of black magic? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in love with a boy since 3 1/2 years. He loves me very much even I do. Since 6 months we are facing problem. He is facing some financial problem and his family members have thought that I'm the reason for that and they are not allowing him to talk to me. I don't have any idea were he is. ...

I want to ask about black magic [ 2 Answers ]

I want to ask about black magic and how to recognize the person who do it?

How to know if this is black magic? [ 6 Answers ]

He why guys. I had an affair of 5 years with my boyfriend... I was told by close friend of his he is trying some black magic on me... so that I should always remember him and he created mental block on my mind... can this be true... because when my parents came to know that he is worth...

View more questions Search