Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BridgetM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Dreams about ex
    I keep having dreams about my ex-boyfriend and people in his family. There are times when I can't recall in my dream if I married him or my husband now. I'm always very upset in my dream because I don't want to be married to my ex, but keep thinking I am and made the wrong choice in my dreams. I never even see my ex anymore, or his family. Can anyone explain this? It's driving me crazy. Any insight would be appreciated.:o
    answerseeker Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2007, 08:18 AM
    I had tons of dreams about exes before. Tons of them that bothered me a lot because I wondered the same thing as you. I spoke to someone who explained that there were probably several more likely reasons I was having the dreams other than the possibility that I was feeling I made the wrong choice. It could have been that the relationships lacked closure, or that there were simply just certain qualities that one of my exes had that were lacking in my current significant other. In any case, after receiving this information and giving it some thought I stopped having the dreams. I was also told that the biggest problem is reading into dreams too much, it will sometimes cause them to repeat if you are dwelling on them, because it is your subconcious that conjures up these dreams in the first place. If you want to talk to someone who knows more about dreams, then go for it. But in the mean time try not to worry about it too much, or to feel guilty about anything that happens in your dreams. They are just dreams, and rarely reflect your true feelings.
    BlakeCory Posts: 236, Reputation: 21

Apr 14, 2007, 11:27 AM
    Think about the things that remind you of your ex.

For instance Starbucks always reminded me of my ex because the only time I ever went there was with her. The solution is to make new memories instead of being controlled by the past. I started going there on my own. I don't drink coffee so I bought tea or went with friends.

Point is to replace anything bad with something good. This really only works once you have closure with your ex. You know that has happened when you not only wish them well but also wish for good things to happen to them (apart form your influence).

Be creative and make new and better memories with your husband and laugh at any silly dreams.

God Bless
    tonia2325 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Dec 26, 2010, 04:00 PM
    I have had dreams that came true when you dream about your x that means he or she is thinking about you you see god lets you see things before they happen I see a lot in my dreams and it happens it's a gift from god and I thank him for that there might be something that you and your x went threw and you have to forgive him in order to let it go god is good for you to see things and that why we live in VICTORY you have to press your way threw in life to get over the pain so there might be something that happened when you 2 where together and you have to forgive him or he has to forgive you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know about DREAMS? [ 5 Answers ]

I didn't know what to post this under, so I hope I posted it under the most appropriate subject. Normally I wouldn't ask a question like this (due to having a lot of crazy dreams that I'm OK with) Last night I had a dream that I woke up in my pajamas, that a monstrous poisonous dark colored...

Dreams [ 6 Answers ]

I know that some people may not believe that a dream has any importance. For a lot of dreams maybe they do not. I do believe that possibility that every dream we have has some kind of meaning, whether it is trying to work out our daily troubles to actually letting us know of the future. Since...

Girl of my dreams has gone! [ 5 Answers ]

hey, I met this girl through some very good friends of mine when we were out partying, the end of the night I went back to her house and just sat on the couch and this was the first time we were actully alone, we just talked for hours about everything and nothing, it was a sureal experience because...

Dreams [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Two years ago this month (November) I had a very close friend to die suddenly from a heart defect that she new nothing about. She left behind two small children and a husband. I often have dreams of her, and it is my understanding that when a loved one has passed on,that they will come to...

Dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal for pups to dream, cry out, and have her eyes wide open like she's scared? She's 9 weeks old and often "runs" in her sleep and makes noises, which is normal, she "sucks" as if she's nursing, which I also know is normal, but a couple of times it's as if she's afraid of something,...

View more questions Search