Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poilkjmnb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 07:29 AM
    When I ejaculate I get a really bad pain
    When I ejaculate I get a really bad pain and it throbs on the left back side of my neck. I have no doctor as I have no insurance or funds to see one. Please help. I am 53 years old
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 15, 2012, 07:41 AM
    Impossible to ascertain the problem without a full examination and further knowledge of your medical history.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 15, 2012, 07:41 AM
    You will have to see a doctor, preferably a urologist, about this. It may be due to your prostate gland.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I in really bad pain? [ 1 Answers ]

Last week I got really bad back pains it has since stopped that could be because I lift heavy things at work, but it also have really bad cramps and its not my period it hurt so bad I couldn't walk and I wanted to vomit, I am not eating much at the moment because I am not hungry, I sometimes feel...

Bad stomach pain [ 1 Answers ]

For about the last 2-3 weeks I have been having stomach pains,bloating,excessive gas,fullness and even a feeling of not being able 2 breath due to my food laying in mychest,now I have went to the dr be4 for this and he said it was probably reflux gave me some meds that worked for a little then I...

I got bad pain and worried [ 4 Answers ]

I have bad pain in my lower stomach where girls have cramps and they feel like cramps but a lot worse of pain and I thought I was pregnant but it never came out I was wondering what it could be? Thank you

Really bad stomach pain [ 1 Answers ]

I just had a baby 8 weeks ago and I had the shot done may 30 now I am having very bad stomach pain like period pains except a lot harder and won't go away on my left sid really low and a lot of back pressure in a little higher up on the same side does any body know what it can be it hurts really...

View more questions Search