2 tablespoons salted butter
    1 1/2 cups whipping cream
    1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
    2 teaspoons sea salt
    1 tablespoon black pepper

INSTRUCTIONS
    Meatloaf Cupcakes
    1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
    2. In a small bowl, soak the bread cubes in 2% milk. Set aside.
    3. Combine ground turkey, garlic, onion, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
    4. Incorporate tomato sauce and eggs, then add the soaked bread and mozzarella cheese. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
    5. Line two 12-cup muffin pans with cupcake liners. Using an ice cream scoop or large metal spoon, completely fill the liners with meatloaf mixture. Mold the top of each cupcake to resemble a small dome.
    6. Place on the middle rack and bake for 20 minutes, until the tops are golden brown. A food thermometer inserted into the center of a cupcake should read 160°F.
    7. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.

Parmesan Mashed Potato Frosting
    1. Boil potatoes in a large pot until soft and tender, approximately 25 minutes. Drain and return to warm pot. Add remaining ingredients and mash with a potato masher or large spoon until smooth.
    2. Remove cupcakes from pan. Using a small metal or plastic spatula, frost each with the mashed potatoes. You can also put the mashed potatoes in a pastry bag to create decorative swirls. Transfer frosted cupcakes to a cookie sheet.
    3. Set oven to broil. Cook cupcakes under the open flame of the broiler, rotating the sheet once during cooking time to evenly distribute the heat.
    4. Keep an eye on them, and broil until the tips of the potato frosting are golden brown, approximately 4 minutes. Remove immediately and serve warm.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 15, 2012, 05:54 AM
    That sounds really yummy!!
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Mar 15, 2012, 07:52 AM
    I know eh?? At frist I was like meatloaf cupcakes... BARF! But once I read the recipe I am intrigued.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What WOULDN'T Meatloaf do for love? [ 6 Answers ]

What WOULDN'T Meatloaf do for love? :confused:

Meatloaf vs Steinman [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I'm sure someone will set me straight on this once and for all :) I grew up thinking Jim Steinman and Meatloaf were one in the same. I thought "meatloaf" was kind of a "ghost" name, so to speak. I always listened to the Bat out of Hell album etc. but also listened to Jim Steinman's Rock n...

Chocolate cupcakes [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to make normal cupcakes into chocolate ones?? I have the recipie for normal cupcakes but I don't know how much coco powder to add and when to add it? If you could put the answer in grams it would help a lot as I only know the British grams measurements thanks xxxx

Meatloaf [ 8 Answers ]

OK folks, who has a good receipt for old fashion meatloaf? My mom use to make it real good but she made it round and it had a hole int the center. How did she do that? It looked like a large donut. Was it some kind of special dish? Thanks for any help

View more questions Search