Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravray Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 05:38 AM
    Anime cgi movie
    Ok another movie I can find and is driving me crazy!it is an anime cgi full length movie.
    A soldier along with his team are commanded to seek out and destroy these blue glowing eggs with children in them but when they get to the last one he kills his fellow soldiers to save one last blue egg like globe that contains a girl child in it. He takes the girl child and raiser her as his own.Now there are these two different kind of people ,something like high ,smart class and regular or something like that.And two machines that are not working ,one has a woman in it (she controlled it with her life ) but she is either dead or unconscious .This girl that the soldier saved is her daughter.The girls blood has energy power ,in one scene she brings her little robot chic back to life by dropping blood on the battery part.She meets a guy from the other race and together they discover who she truly is and that she must take her mother's place in the machine to power it and save both races uniting them somehow.
    I hope someone can help cause this is truly driving me crazy.Been searching for a year lol
    lynnyP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 10:01 AM
    Movie title: ARK

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_(2004_film)

You're welcome :)
    - lynnyP
    ravray Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 05:13 AM
    Thanks so much that's is it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anime cgi movie [ 0 Answers ]

Ok another movie I can find and is driving me crazy!it is an anime cgi full length movie. A soldier along with his team are commanded to seek out and destroy these blue glowing eggs with children in them but when they get to the last one he kills his fellow soldiers to save one last blue egg...

Looking for a old anime movie. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! (my fisrt language is french by the way so be nice plz) I am looking for a old anime movie that have a robot girl in it. All I can remember of it is that the robot girl was saved from a junkyard by a man who fight with a hammer(with some kind of reactor atatch it) at the beginning...

Old anime movie [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, recently I have been trying to remember a movie I saw long time ago, I can't remember much about the movie, but I do know that the main character had a gun, that was able to shoot from the stock of the gun. I think they might have even been missiles. I think at the end of the movie, there was...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

View more questions Search