Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smithshree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 09:47 AM
    Crooked people.
    Someone filed my youngest daughter on their taxes how do I find out who did it?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2012, 09:56 AM
    You may never find out. When you file your Return if you are entitled to the exemption and someone else has already claimed her IRS will ask BOTH of you for proof. You have no idea who would have her SS number?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crooked landlord in NC [ 12 Answers ]

Hi , I have an option to buy a house in NC. Rent in $900.00. If you are one day late he charges 10% of rent . $90.00. Then every day charges $5.00 per day until you pay the rent Is this legal? Thanks:mad:

Are retainers for people that have overbite and non crooked teeth? [ 2 Answers ]

Are retainers for people that have overbite and non crooked teeth?

Crooked lipss. [ 2 Answers ]

I had braces for five years and before then I've always had straight lips. But ever since i have gotten braces, my lips are crooked; my right side is higher up then my left side. I like that i have a straight smile, but i feel weird smiling because of my crooked lips. :( maybe you can help. ...

Crooked landlord, maybe? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there everyone I am from Sussex, WI and, I am a proud owner of my first home. However, I am having some issues with my landlord that I just left. Here is the story. After fulfilling my first year's lease I requested from my landlord that he put me on a month to month lease. The request was...

View more questions Search