Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mike c Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2004, 02:58 PM
    Name of war movie
    Looking for name of war movie. The general plot is that germans threating to cross a bridge. The only way to destroy bridge was to blow up a dam. I'm not even sure who starred in it. Thanks for any leads
    Leviathan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2004, 12:30 AM
    Sounds like it might be A Bridge Too Far. I haven't seen the whole movie, so I'm not too sure.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075784/
    linda nicholson Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2005, 10:22 PM
    It may be The Guns of Navarone or Return to Navarone.. I think that's the one where they blow the big dam. One of the stars is the shark Captain from Jaws. Lots of big names in this movie. I just forget who they are.
    sleepymeggie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2005, 04:28 PM
    Bridge over river Quay (not sure how to spell quay but pronounced why with a q before it. Like qwhy)
    tdb1405 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2005, 05:23 AM
    The title is "Force Ten From Navarone," starring- Robert Shaw and Harrison Ford.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

80s B movie [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie that I only remember seeing the film like twice like 20 years back it delt with a Evil professor that had a treasure in a suit case with money and I believe deeds to the place and the evil professor made groups of people search for clues the only scene I remember is where a group...

Name this movie [ 1 Answers ]

Alls I remember is that there is this man and he's in a room like in a hospital all clean and white and he's on a bed and his whole life from birth till the end is getting shown to him on a big TV screen.

Does anyone know the name of this old movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it was British comedy. All I remember is that it was about World War II, had a ghost and a character that received radio signals through a filling in his tooth. Thanks, Rich

View more questions Search