Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naziyahassan72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 09:32 PM
    I dreamt about a blue light which was coming from sky. And that blue light was...
    I dreamt about a blue light which was comng from sky. And that blue light was making dead people alive. Those bodys were in a pound . One woman asked me o put his child in that pound...
    What does this mean
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 14, 2012, 03:06 PM
    We cannot tell you what it means. It could actually mean something for you... but most likely it is just a dream. As with all dream interpretation and visions... I would be very careful how you seek out the meaning of it. Sometimes this type of thing can simply be a lure for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is the sky blue? I want to know [ 2 Answers ]

One day I was just sitting at home with my friend and I was like why the sky go to be blue? N she was like I don't know

Blue light [ 0 Answers ]

We have an older Executive High Efficiency Heat Pump. With the cold weather we cannot get the room above 59 degrees without the 'blue' light coming on and I worry about using too much energy. The thermostate is set on the 'Auxillery' side and not the 'Emergency' side of the thermostate unit. I...

Light wiring blue wire [ 1 Answers ]

I have a wire leading to my outside flood lights. It has a red, yellow, green, white and blue wire. Where do each of these wires attach to on a switch that has a gold screw, black screw and green screw?

Why is the sky blue? [ 7 Answers ]

Why is the sky blue?:cool:

Why is the sky blue? [ 8 Answers ]

This is something I've always wondered, something which seems so simple, but yet I'm sure has a more complex explanation. Maybe somebody could enlighten me :confused: Thanks

View more questions Search