Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashishdhi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 08:50 PM
    Gear box reduction & gear
    My plant consists of drum of about 7feet dia and 23 feet length the drum when full loaded bears weight of 10 tons including the weight of drum.
    This drum is to be rotated at 0.4 rpm can u help me in getting the gearbox turn ratio & gear type & no of teeth to be used for it

Check out some similar questions!

Gear box reduction & gear [ 0 Answers ]

My plant consists of drum of about 7feet dia and 23 feet length the drum when full loaded bears weight of 10 tons including the weight of drum. This drum is to be rotated at 0.4 rpm can u help me in getting the gearbox turn ratio & gear type & no of teeth to be used for it

Car gear not switching to 2nd gear [ 0 Answers ]

My toyota 98 camry can't switch form 1st to 2nd gear, Goes reverse.. Dashboard is off at the same time, no speed no rpm, no temp. please help

Repalace ring gear gear on brigg and sratton 14.5 engine [ 1 Answers ]

How do you removed the ring gear from the fly wheel and put on new one on the teeth is worn out and the starter will not turn the motor

12 Volt Motors w gear reduction [ 6 Answers ]

Where can I purchase a small 12 Volt motor with a "gear reduction" or the like to be used to open & close a plastic heater valve in a car I'm building. I saw one at a car show used to open & close an air vent in an antique car. It opened rather slowly. Was about 4" long and 1 1/2 " wide with some...

How I select a motor For a load coupling with winch & gear Box? [ 1 Answers ]

A motor of rpm 1440 Coupled with a gear box of ratio 23:1 and output of gear box is coupled with a winch of dia. 200mm carrieing a load of 5 MT. Calculate The Motor Power and Velocity of Rope.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.