Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashtenoberg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 07:46 PM
    How to grow my hair so extremely long?
    My hair was all the way down to my hip and I thought that short hair with cute bangs would look cute!. But nope.. I am desperate for help!(:)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2012, 07:48 PM
    Time... there is NOTHIING else you can do to grow it extremely long...

THere are hair weaves but that's not growing, that's glueing.
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Mar 30, 2012, 07:47 PM
    Stimulating the hair follicles by massaging your scalp might help hair growth but
    I agree with smoothly because the rate of growing hair is different for everybody. I, myself, have very slow growing hair but I don't mind the wait, though.

You could, however, wear a headband or a comb to sweep your bangs out of your face if you despise them that much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long will it take to grow my hair out 6 inches? [ 7 Answers ]

So a few months ago I got about 9 inches of my hair cut off and its now a slightly angled bob. It was a nice change for a bit but now I am annoyed with 1) how hard it is to make it look good 2) how little I can change it up from day to day with so little hair 4) how I'm starting to realize my long...

How can I grow my CURLY hair long and healthy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I'm a 20 year old women and I have naturally, very curly hair. But. It is currently only about 3 inches longer then shoulder length. I would love to grow it at least 5 inches longer. But I still want it to be healthy and soft and shiny like it is now. I do not iron, straighten, curl,...

After years of dying my hair I'm finding it hard to grow and I've always had long hair h [ 3 Answers ]

After years of dying my hair, it just doesn't grow as fast as it used to, I've been trying to grow out layers for about a year and its taking along time. I just want my hair long all the one length . Does anyone know of any product that would enhance hair growth? Cheers nutleg xx

How long does cat hair take to grow back? [ 2 Answers ]

We adopted 2 cats 10 months ago from the Animal Rescue Center. One cat was 5 months old at the time. He is a black and white, medium length haired cat. When we got him, the hair on his abdomen was like someone had shaved him. The ARC didn't have any back ground information on him but did say...

View more questions Search