Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Keara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 07:26 PM
    What is the scientific name for "archaebacteria"? (Short answers please)
    Hi, I have a project due on the 15th and need to know the scientific name for "archeabacteria"! PLEASE HELP!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 13, 2012, 07:36 PM
    That is the scientific Kingdom name. There are four Phyla; two are the Crenarchaeota and the Euryarchaeota. Three divisions of archaebacteria are Methanogens: methane producing organisms; Thermophiles: These can live in extremely hot, acidic environments like sulfur springs; Halophiles: Can only live in bodies of concentrated salt water, like the Dead Sea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The scientific name for archaebacteria [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I'm in middle schooland I have aproject due on the fourth, and it's about the six kingdoms. I want to know if anyone knows the scientific name for archaebacteria? If so help me because the project is worth two letter grades (two test grades) thanks

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

If anyone has Stephen kings short story collection "skeleton Crew" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I am reading my book again. Stephen kings collection of short storys in a book called "Skeleton Crew' and i was reading one of the storys called "The man who would not shake hands" The problem I'm having right now, is of course, that the part that is most important, is torn...

What is the scientific name 4 archaebacteria and so on [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can any one online teel me how I can find the scientific name 4 archaebacteria, eubacteria, protista, plantae, fungi, animalia if so please help me it's a project that I due on the 30th of November and it is worth 200 points.

View more questions Search