Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kinwik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 06:39 PM
    Can I get a quebec driver's licence if I have a suspended licence in ontario?
    I want to transfer my ontario licence driving record to quebec so as to get my licence. My ontario licence was suspended 10 years ago and later expired. Will this prevent me from transferring my driving experience and getting a licence in quebec?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 13, 2012, 08:00 PM
    You will have to be sure all the issues of the Ontario licence has been cleared. If there is nothing stopping you from getting one in Ontario you can get one in Quebec, if there are still issues on the suspended license, that will still have to be cleared up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suspended Licence + Work + Probation [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I know this is going to sound dumb but I really need a "honest" and "helpful" answer. When I was 18 (Roughly 10 months ago) I stole a car and I didn't have my licence at all and I got caught during the act, yes I know it was a VERY VERY bad decision of me to do so but I really need help. I...

Quebec says my Ontario licence is nogood but Ontario says its good? How's that? [ 0 Answers ]

I got pulled over in Quebec 2 times this summer, the police tell me my licence is no good and gave me a fine, seized my truck. After the first time I checked and Ontario said they were good so I thought Quebec must have made a mistake and drove there again to find the police behind me ,telling me...

Driving on a suspended licence [ 1 Answers ]

I was pulled over in June for driving without insurance by a cop running random plates. My insurance had lapsed and I didn't know that I didn't have it. I am making payment on those fines and had gotten insurance and everything taken care of. On Sept 10th I had a cop randomly run my plates again...

View more questions Search