Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maximus777 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 04:11 PM
    Virginia dept of taxation -- mailing address
    I would greatly appreciate if someone could point me to the mailing address for Virginia dept of taxation for express mail carriers like UPS, Fedex etc. To file individual state income tax returns. Thanks in advance.
    MLSNC Posts: 158, Reputation: 17

Mar 13, 2012, 04:45 PM
    Virginia Department of Taxation
    3600 W. Broad Street
    Richmond, Virginia 23230

That was the address for sending the 2010 returns. Don't know if it has changed for this year.
    maximus777 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 05:40 PM
    Thank you MLSNC.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get an address with mailing forwarding service? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently residing in Texas and thinking about living overseas for a couple of years. I will not have a physical address in Texas during this period. How do I claim as a Texas resident for the purpose of filing for income tax return?

Landlord using my mailing address [ 4 Answers ]

I just rented a house and when I check the mail the landlord has all kinds of mail coming to my mail box. It just don't look right to me, what do you think?

Work in NJ/Mailing address in Georgia [ 3 Answers ]

For a few years I worked out of NJ in a 100% travel job. I rented an apartment in Atlanta to keep my things, but didn't work in Georgia. My employer deducted payroll taxes for NJ and said I didn't need to pay taxes in Georgia since I didn't work there and was there only some weekends throughout...

Mailing address on W2, W7 and 1040 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have following questions: 1) Is it necessary for me to put the same mailing address that I have on my W2 on the W7 form "applicants mailing address" section (W7 is for my spouse who does not have an SSN) as well as form 1040 "Home address" section? Or I can give a different address? The...

View more questions Search