Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lexba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 02:30 PM
    Horrible rattling sound after I full the toilet, help?
    Hey guys, my friend has just moved into a flat in Argentina, it use to be her grandparent and the place has been empty for years. After flushing the toilet we get a horrible rattle noise from the pipes, when I turn on the cold tap in the same bathroom the noise gets better but still happens when I turn it off again and the rattle seems to come from bathroom cold tap sink. I tried to adjust the stopcock in the kitchen but I found that it just made the noise come through to the boiler to the kitchen instead. Everything here is built in and a bit old. Does anybody have an suggestions for us?

Thanks for reading Lex
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 13, 2012, 03:37 PM
    Before we can help you have to localize the problem. Which ballcock is in the toilet? Back to you, Tom
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have rattling pipes near service, rattling when no flow, ideas? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a fairly soft knocking, random, when water is not running. Source of noise near water service entering home in attic. I have decent pressure but pipes are old galvanized with mineral deposit. Water heater nearby by also but noise not directly at the heater. Noise is in area where inlet runs...

Rattling / snorting sound when excelerating [ 1 Answers ]

When excelerating I hear a rattling/sorting type sound. What can I tell my mechanic to check because of course when I took it in to the shop the guy didn't hear anything. Thanks

Weird rattling sound coming from the engine of my 1992 Honda Accord [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, Please allow me to introduce myself briefly: my name is Zoltán, and I reside in Hungary for the time being. I have a Japanese made 1992 HONDA ACCORD EXi 2.0 (exclusive edition), and there has been a strange sound lately coming from the engine. This is the problem I seek useful...

96 cadillac sts rattling sound at 2800 rpms why [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 96 cad sts and it has 200,000 miles otherwise perfect cond. Prior owner used premium gas which is required. I was cheap started putting cheap gas in and I just started hearing a rattling noise at about 2800 rpms. Also when I first start it I hear a rattle and little puff...

View more questions Search