Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christies Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 10:07 AM
    Could a woman from Ghana actually be genuine?
    I know everybody is saying ,all women in ghana are out to scam money out of you ,BUT I have been on friendly terms with this women from ghana ,we have now been in regular contact for over a year now ,different times of the day ,and night ,sometimes chatting for hours at a time ,when ever I call her up ,as we find it easier to chat on messenger ,she is all ways available ,one thing I was looking for is the different type of letters that were coming across ,as though it might be difrent people typing ,but never have I found any diffrence in wording ,its allways the same kind of humour ,we allways chat about ,and she always remembers anything we talk about ,even if it was weeks ago or even monthes ,as I have many times tried to trip her up thinking it might be someone else ,but as of yet never succeeded, she swears to me that she's genuine ,but there are so many bad people in ghana ,how can I tell if she's really genuine or not ,maybe she is one of the good ones .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 13, 2012, 10:11 AM
    We've told you in other threads. You will have to visit her in Ghana to find out if she is real.

How much money have you sent to her so far?

Mar 13, 2012, 10:18 AM
    Only a few hundred ,on separate occasions ,because she is out of work ?and living with family
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 13, 2012, 10:23 AM
    Is there some reason you can't travel to Ghana and meet her?

Have you ever mentioned that to her? If so what did she say?
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Mar 13, 2012, 10:27 AM
    Try telling her that you're short on making your internet service provider payment, and if you don't pay it within three days, they will cut you off.

Ask her if she can loan you the $100.00 to cover the bill.

Mar 13, 2012, 10:33 AM
    For one ,I don't have that kind of money ,to spend going over there ,and when we did talk about it a while ago ,she did say ,it's a awfull country ,as nobody will help anyone that needs any kind of help ,and she did mention ,she wouldn't ,wish her worsed enemy to go there ,but she just wants to get out .its a completely different kind of life style ,she is finding it very hard proveing she is genuine ,because every body there is treated as being on the scam ?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Mar 13, 2012, 10:36 AM
    The only way to find out the truth is to meet in person. If you don't have any means to see each other in person yet, then there's nothing to think about. The best you can do is to keep in touch and to get getting to know each other better.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 13, 2012, 10:40 AM
    You've already sent her money that could have been used to travel there. I would think she would provide food and a bed for you while you visit. Have you checked into travel costs?

According to Wikipedia, "Ghana remains one of the more economically sound countries in all of Africa" (probably because its citizens are getting rich from scamming).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm dateing a woman on line from ghana accra. How can I find out if she is who she say [ 4 Answers ]

Threads merged I'm dateing a woman from on line dateing site, and I want to know if I can find all about this person. What must I do.

Want to marry woman in ghana [ 11 Answers ]

I have been talking to a woman in ghana for 2 months now and we are serious about each other. We want to get married but her uncle said he want a traditional wedding but I don't have to be there it just a ceremony they do and than we can get marriage license and get married and I don't have to go...

View more questions Search