Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZArgent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 04:29 AM
    Unprotected sex and possible pregnancy?
    Hello, I am 20. My fiancé and I had unprotected sex on the 25th or 26th of Feb. I started my period on the 11th of Mar. I have taken 2 tests both negative.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2012, 11:26 AM
    Tests are often unconclusively or just plain incorrect.

If you had sex, protected or otherwise, of course you could be pregnant.

You could take another HPT now or wait a week or so OR see a Physician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had unprotected sex,period came but Im showing all pregnancy symptoms? [ 2 Answers ]

2 days before my last period was due, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. I didn't think anything of it because my knowledge was that you couldn't get pregnant that close to getting your period. I missed my period for 2 days but then it arrived. And for the past 3 weeks I've been showing all...

I had unprotected sex on the 26th when could take a pregnancy test and get a reading [ 4 Answers ]

I went to a free clinic and they said I probably got an incorrect reading because I'm a couple days away from supposed to be having my period. I'm showing some symptoms already please help. I was also ovulating that day

Unprotected sex and pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 22 year female.I had unprotected sex on 4th dec, 2010. And had taken I pill, within 6 hours. My previous period was on 14 nov and current period is late by one day. Does it mean that I'm pregnant. What sud I do. I'm desperate. I have started smoking to prevent it somehow. *** help

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

View more questions Search