Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    traceye Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 01:12 AM
    Cat-meeting-puppy advice? Should I keep my cats in...
    I am bringing a new puppy into my house with two cats. Should I not let them out while puppy is in.
    Illusion Posts: 195, Reputation: 33

Mar 16, 2012, 11:34 PM
    If you are concerned that they may become upset and stay away - then do keep them inside. Cats do well with re-assurance - and they may need to know how much you love them - especially if you are bringing a new pet into the family.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have 3 cats and a new 4 month old puppy. The middle cat is still very apprehensive [ 1 Answers ]

My 3 cats are 13, 8 and 2. The puppy is 4 months. I keep them secure and am click training the puppy. I have him only 2 1/2 weeks and he is very smart and already taught him to not bark at the cats. They do not like him in our house and he is separated by a gate most of the time. I worry about...

Old dog meeting cat [ 6 Answers ]

My step daughter is bring her cat to stay with us for 6 weeks. My old spolied dog has never seen a cat. In his younger days he chased a few rabbitts that were in the yard. Is there anything we should do when bringing the two under the same roof. I do not want to force the cat to stay downstairs.

Cat meeting my new puppy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Im in need of some advice I have a cat called Alfie who is almost 2 and it has just been me him and my hubby and now we are getting a puppy chihauhau. I'm a bit worried as alfie is a very strong minded cat and think's he's boss he's a very loving cat and loves 2 cuddle up and sleep on me but...

What Do I Do About My Cat Meeting My New Puppy [ 3 Answers ]

I'm getting a new puppy in September and I'm afraid my cat's not going to like him. For almost a year now it's just been my male cat, my boyfriend and I. I'm afraid getting a new puppy will upset the household. My cat's only been around a dog once and that was when we first got him as a kitten. I...

2 cats meeting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. My folks have a 2yrld male cat that has been fixed and I am bringing a new cat into the household who is 3 yrld female. How should I go about this... leave the new cat in its own room with litter box and food by itself to get comfortable? How do I ease them into each other?

View more questions Search