Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 03:38 PM
    Wonder if I can get my hair bleached blond white over already dyed black/blue hair?
    A few month ago I got my hair dyed black with a few Electric blue streaks. (that part had to be bleached and I simply had to add blue to my hair every 2 weeks to keep the colour going). I now would like something new for spring and was thinking to go really snow white blond. I will go to a salon, but wondering if its even possible, or do I need to do something first before I go see my hairdresser?
    Shane moss Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 01:12 PM
    Leave head and shoulders in over night, that will strip you're hair, then either do 2 bleach sessions with 30vol or do two sessions with live colour xxl max blonde, this will be less damaging than the bleach

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my hair to go blond I've dyed from dark hair and its gone ginger? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I had a dark brown red colour hair I've tried to dye it back blonde I used a colour before first and then john freda and now I've got really blonde roots and all the rest is ginger what can I do now to go blonde do I bleach it

How to fade away black dyed hair that can not be bleached. [ 2 Answers ]

About last year, I have dyed my hair black, and did easy straight (a chemical that straightens hair) over it. But now I want to dye my hair brown. So I went to a hair dresser to bleach my hair, and once its blonde, dye it brown. So I went, and they told me that because I had done 'easy straight' my...

How do I turn blue black dyed hair to platinum. [ 2 Answers ]

Please please please help me I had black hair for about 3 years, then I had it bleached to a gold colour. But stupidly I dyed it back to a blue black and I hate it!! I really really want platinum all over hair, but I know its going to be loads at the hairdressers and I can really afford it right...

How do I lighting my dyed blue black hair ? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an 18 year old girl with hair issues, (yeah same old story). My natural hair color was dark brown, but at the age of 16, I bought my first hair color. It was a kind of red/dark brown color. (Not too pretty), Then I dyed it a plum color, and kept dying it every time it faded. I got so sick of...

View more questions Search