Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rayjudy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 01:27 PM
    Have a chatter noise on harley motor?
    2006 ultra classic has a chatter noise

Check out some similar questions!

Motor making a screeching noise [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My dryer is making an unbearable screeching noise. I have a Figidaire FLEB43RGS2. I thought it was the rear drum bearing because that is what caused it last time but this time it is different. I removed the back panel where the motor, belt, and pulley is and I unattached the belt from...

Chatter while watching birds [ 5 Answers ]

Why do domestic cats "chatter" while watching birds? The chatter is a fast movement of the jaw, with what appears to be an "ah ah ah ah" sound, while visually locked onto a bird. I have verified that our cat does this not only while inside the house looking out a window, but also does it if let...

Ceiling fan motor noise [ 10 Answers ]

We just installed a Hunter ceiling fan with a separate remote. All seems to work fine, but there is a motor noise. Is there any way to stop this?

Fan Motor Noise [ 3 Answers ]

I have a newer home, all wiring is up to code. The house came with 4 ceiling fans, all of which had motor noise. I replaced 3 of them and added a new 1 to another room on a new circuit. All 5 fans are Hunters. The newly added 1 has no problems and only works off a remote, no noise at all. 1...

Water Motor Noise [ 1 Answers ]

We have a water motor fixed in the airing cupboard to increase the pressure in the shower. But when it comes on it makes so much noise - it is as if a huge truck is moving through the house. How can I get rid of the sound. Please Help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.