Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mayaerin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 08:17 AM
    Dreams about my son's absent father? Why?
    Okay so for the last 3 night I've been having dreams about my son's father. Mind you I'm engaged to be married. I haven't seen or spoken to him in a year and our son will be 1 on Friday. Idk if these dreams are from the fact that our son's birth is coming up or what. But in the dreams he comes to my son's birthday party and my fiancŽ flips out asking why is he here and that he was never around to begin with. Another dream I'm at my ex's house spending the night while he's living with his girlfriend. =/ The 3rd was the same as the first one. What could be causing these weird dreams... I don't know if it's a sign or what but it's making me uncomfortable. Before he decided he wanted nothing to do with our son he was around but he changed his mind... I said okay and went on with my life... It hasn't bothered me because my son deserves better and I know that so I let him go. But why all of the sudden am I having these dreams?
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 12, 2012, 09:35 PM
    It's probably because you haven't actually let go of your ex, and are worried if he turns up again in your life. You're engaged and about to get married, concentrate on your future not on your past. If you get such dreams then shrug it off as a nightmare and don't dwell on it.
    CaliCandace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2012, 09:57 AM
    I have also been having similar dreams. I haven't gotten much help from any other websites. I have had two dreams, a few weeks ago I dreamed that he showed up with his family and I yelled at them "What are you doing here?! Get Out!"

Then last night he was in my dream and he held my son and they looked identical,
    Mind you my son has never seen his real dad and his real dad never saw me pregnant. He knows of and knew of my pregnancy but chose not to be there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I having dreams about my son's father? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so for the last 3 night I've been having dreams about my son's father. Mind you I'm engaged to be married. I haven't seen or spoken to him in a year and our son will be 1 on Friday. Idk if these dreams are from the fact that our son's birth is coming up or what. But in the dreams he comes to...

My son's absent father [ 12 Answers ]

I need to find my younger sons father. His name is John Thomas Middleton. I need help getting information on him.

Absent Father [ 4 Answers ]

My 10 year old son hasn't seen or heard from his father in 11 months. He is still paying child support through a wage assignment. Can I take him to court to get his rights relinquiesh and have my husband adopt him?

Absent father [ 7 Answers ]

My sons father hasn't seen my our son in 3 years. He hasn't tried to contact him in those 3 years either. His father is in to bad things and is in hiding I know what city he lives in just don't know where he lives. I haven't gotten child support from him in those 3 years either. He never holds a...

Absent Father [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old son whose father has been absent his entire life. Meaning no child support. He does call occasionally but he doesn't give me one dime for my son. He says he loves my son and what not. Is there a way I could terminate his parental rights?

View more questions Search