Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tabane27 Posts: 14, Reputation: -8

Mar 11, 2012, 11:32 AM
    Ghost? Staring at me in bed
    When I was sixteen I woke up to hearing scratching, I ignored it at first as I was half awake. Within a minute I woke up fully as my feet were being tickled as I really hate that. I turned around to see what was tickling me, horror! Couldn't believe what I was seeing. A tall thick black shadow of a man standing at the end of the bed looking at me with these big glowing white eyes. For a second I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming still. I was scared for only a minute, I was staring into its eyes as it was looking back at me, I can't even explain how bright the eyes were, nothing I've seen before. Looking into the eyes of this figure I calmed emmidiatly, when I finally had a good look at this thing I kept my eyes on it as I woke my boyfriend at the time up. Give him a good yank to wake up, he saw it too. He wasn't scared of anything but this thing scared the hell out of him, he hid under the duvet squeeling like a kid shaking asking what was it. I turned for 2 seconds and it went. Next day my boyfriend refused to talk about it and also he never slept in there again till he plucked courage up. I've searched everywhere to understand what this thing was, psychics say they don't know. I've seen many spirits since I was little girl and none of them looked like this. It never had features just a dark noticeable shadow, obvious of a man from the way it stood, masculine. The window in the bedroom was directly behind this shadow thing and a street light that leaves the room lit up than dark. I went to bed with the window closed, this figure stood in the way of the light, the window open when he was there, but when he vanished within the second the window was shut and it never even made a noise. Now peeps explain that one
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2012, 11:34 AM
    This peep has no idea.

Go back to the psychic with this experience and ask again.
    ravray Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 12:31 PM

Answer is intended to be serious not a joke or making fun of anyone.. just throwing different possibilities out there.

Maybe not ghost, another plane bleeding into yours, military with night vision ,ninja with wrong house , paralleled world shifting into ours a few seconds ,alien , shared dream or supernatural in origin ? Lots of things it could be
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2012, 12:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ravray View Post
    Answer is intended to be serious not a joke or making fun of anyone ..just throwing different possibilities out there.

Maybe not ghost, another plane bleeding into yours, military with night vision ,ninja with wrong house , paralleled world shifting into ours a few seconds ,alien , shared dream or supernatural in origin ? Lots of things it could be

Actually I think this is a good, comprehensive answer. All sorts of possibilities.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 13, 2012, 07:28 PM
    Tabane, here's a different way to look at the spiritual world and the way it interacts with us. It's not that there are all these different types of spirits floating around out there... it's only a few different kinds of spirits... they simply manifest in many different ways.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Waking up and seeing a ghost staring at you [ 17 Answers ]

I woke up in the middle off the night in the dark and seen a girl aged about 18 with long black hair,tracksuit on standing with her elbow on my speaker and quickley swicthed to the other elbow,she didn't speak just stared for about 3mins

My 2yr old goes to bed OK but always wakes at 2am n ends up in our bed. Help? [ 7 Answers ]

My 2 year old daughter has no problems going to bed, we have done the same routine since she was a new born, but every night between 2am and 4am she wakes up and will not go back to sleep and will paddy for hours until we finally give in and she sleeps with us, she is also very clingy to mummy.

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Difficulty getting my 4.5yr old grandson to bed (well, to stay in bed) [ 12 Answers ]

My daughter and grandson live with us. He rarely goes to bed before 8pm. Once he's in bed, story read, drink of water, kisses and tucking in he rarely will stay there. He is probably up and down up to 6 times before he finally stays put. That doesn't mean he's sleeping though. When we go to...

View more questions Search