Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forgas123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 04:25 AM
    Alien probe movie
    There is an old movie I saw when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure It had an alien probe that fell to earth and landed in a junkyard. It built a body from the junk and started going on a killing spree. I can't remember the name of the movie.
    neronplat Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2012, 07:08 PM
    There is starkid, which is a biotic body crashlanding in a junkyard and has to protect the earth from a monster who is on a killing spree. Probably a different movie, but its still awesome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oven Probe [ 0 Answers ]

GE PB975SM2SS range probe quit working. How do I know if it is just the probe (thermistor) or something internal?

Children's alien movie and seal movie [ 5 Answers ]

1. I used to watch this alien movie when I was little. It had like 4 or so aliens that wore regular clothes and spoke english. Its around halloween time in the movie. A few kids help the aliens try to get back home, I think someone found their ship and took it. I remember a scene where this old...

Another Alien Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

When I was younger I watched this movie about an alien. I really don't remember too much about it, but I know the movie wasn't a HORROR movie. The only characters I remember in the movie was a white guy, a mother alien, and a baby alien. The mother alien died given birth to her child, and the white...

View more questions Search