Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jess528 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 04:03 PM
    I have yellow discharge--what is wrong with me?
    I don't really have a lot of discharge. However in certain light it looks yellow. It is all dry and it is just several small spots on my undies.
    candypascual Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2012, 02:39 PM
    May possibly be bacterial vaginosis wich is common in women who are sexually active or have had there first few menstral cycles it is mainly an out burst of bacteria growth in the abdomen wich have grown in excess baths in unclean water or with certain soaps may trigger such things,. it is best if sexually active to urinate before and after intercourse emptiing out your bladder completely wich will also help avoid other common problemns such as kidney and bladder infections,. and remember no sex is worth having if it isn't done safely with the proper protection and practices...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 24, 2012, 02:50 PM
    There's no way anyone can guess. Candypascual suggested bacterial vaginosis, which is a possibility, one of hundreds, but without seeing a doctor, there's really no way to know for sure.

We can't and won't diagnose you on this site. It's not only impossible, but it's against the rules of this site. Not even a doctor can give you a diagnosis over the internet.

So please see your doctor. This could be something mild, or something very serious if left untreated. You don't want to take a risk by accepting a diagnosis that isn't a sure thing, on the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clear stringy discharge over yellow discharge is that the mucus plug [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so when I go the bathroom and I wipe there is a yellow discharge and a clear stringy discharge over it. What does a mucus plug look like? There is no red or pink discharge with it. PS I am 36 weeks pregnant and baby has dropped.

Yellow discharge... [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 and have had protected sex with my boyfriend 3 times. I'm the only person he has had sex with and says he has gotten tested for STD's before and he was negative. I trust him. But I've always had discharge. I think I first started getting it in 4th grade, but lately I have noticed that my...

Why do I get light yellow discharge is there something wrong? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 15 years old and sometimes I get light yellow discharge and sometimes it smells abit what do should I do and why does this happen By the way I am a virgin please reply anybody I'm really worried

What is up with the yellow discharge? [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean if a female has a yellowish discharge and it has a very strong odor and there is also occasional spotting too:confused:

View more questions Search