Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fremie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 02:45 PM
    Visa extension
    My friend came here in 2010 on a spouse visa which was for 2 years but, her marriage was over in 3 months, she then moved out of her husbands house to her sisters. The divorce has been completed since and her visa is nearly finished, but there is an impending court case against her ex husband in which she is a witness will she get an extension and if yes, how long will the extension be for and how does she go about it?

Check out some similar questions!

H4 visa extension [ 1 Answers ]

My husbands H1B expired on 17 march 2010 , the employer filed for his extension of visa , but due to some clerical error , my H4 extension was not filed . This fact was revealed to almost 5 months after that is I have overstayed without visa for 5 months in US , the lawyer has asked to move back to...

H4 visa extension [ 5 Answers ]

Hi,My name is Chandni and I am on H4 visa accompanying my husband who is working here on H-1 , his visa is valid up to september ,2012 , however my visa expires on 19th August , 2010 . I would appreciate if I could receive guidance to the procedure for extension of my H4 visa .

Visa extension b1/b2 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My parents are visiting me on B1/B2 visa. I would like to extend their stay. I gathered that they need to fill in an I-539. Since they are married, it seems that I can use one form for the both of them, using my dad as the applicant and my mom as a family member who is filing the form...

Extension for h4 visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have an H1B visa and my wife is on a dependent h4 visa. My visa expired last year, 30th sept 08, and my company renewed it. I did include my wife's name and information on that primary form but the company didn't file any separate forms for her. I understand that I was supposed to file an...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.